Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

@Heartless

What do you think about C2>P1/D1>S3>K1>Inq1 ? Ful INT build, the idea is make an awesome PvP character that is also good in ET and PvE content, (i think i preffer P1 over D1 but D1 CD reduction is also interesting )

In my honest opinion Sadhu NEEDS Diev, remember that Transmit Prana is what allows Sadhu to deal really nice damage, without any CD reductions itā€™s 20 seconds downtime, so 20 seconds youā€™re not doing optimal damage, with Laima itā€™s only 5 seconds downtime.

Kabbalist is good for PvP because of R7, outside of PvP not so great, sure the SP regen is nice and Merkabah is okay-ish but thatā€™s about it, doesnā€™t offer much compared to other options for PvE, but if you want to do PvP with it too then I guess you can keep it.

Inquisitor is mainly a Physical character, it might work but it wonā€™t benefit that much from full INT (only Malleus).

I was testing and the main damage comes from Weapons now, so it doesnt really matter on what stats im investing, INT is only beneficial because of TP in this build, it really increase the damage in that scenario

Yeah thatā€™s true too, Iā€™d still go for Taoist instead of Inquisitor for R8 but since you want to PvP, up to you :stuck_out_tongue:

Why is [black death steam] a priority for [pandemic]? Doesnā€™t it already spread itself? Iā€™ve had fun clearing rooms with just 1 cast because of fast moving mobs.

PD2ā€™s pandemic is huge though, so it can save a lot of time and even agro mobs that way.
Then you use incineration on those that bundle up.

After getting the core skills of PD it 's all about the quality of life improvements the class can offer, like lvl 6+ Healing Factor for 100% uptime without Divine Might, lvl 5 Bloodletting for 100% uptime against debuff lvl 1 & 2 with Divine Might, Pandemic to spread Black Death Steam even further, even 1 point into Beak Mask for roleplaying with the Mask is okay since PD have so many leftover points.

Yall making me tursty to start testing PD :laughing:

Yeah PD2 is a really solid choice for pretty much any non-physical build. Excellent self-buffs and powerful damage.

Plague Doctor is like the KONAMI Code of Tree Of Clerics, you regen so fast with Healing Factor thereā€™s very little chances youā€™re gonna die and you canā€™t be debuffed in PvE with Bloodletting, while also getting huge aoe to affect a ton of mobs.

1 Like

Since we are talking about magic clerics. Does anyone know how much will effigy be buffed?

Yeahā€¦ On the ktos database it translates weirdly to english with google translator but I still see ā€œStrengthā€ at the end so I think it is the same as it wasā€¦

So to add my thoughts about that build because I still own oneā€¦but maybe it should be the time to let it goā€¦wellā€¦
I think conversion is in a rly bad shape right now.

While It is usable maybe on all fields nowā€¦ I think it is totally excluded from dungeons nowā€¦unless we could get enough red orbs easily for it or something.

Strength gives less damage to them than before because we lost the rank up STR bonusā€¦

SPR doesnā€™t seem to affect them right nowā€¦maybe they should change that. (it would make sense with other skills that use spr like barrier and somewhat turn undead)

Oracleā€™s change doesnā€™t give them that much difference nowā€¦ I mean I could still catch some monsters that dealt 1000 damage instead of around 500 but it seems too much of a hassle for that increaseā€¦ I also made a 11m hp monster but Iā€™m not sure if I could catch that at all. I donā€™t know if ppl know that but you always had less chance to catch the higher HP mobs from Changeā€¦so
ALSO that 11m hp mob with the new stat system wasnā€™t even as dangerous as beforeā€¦it couldnā€™t kill me or somethingā€¦ maybe it wouldnā€™t even deal more than 2k damage on other mobs if I could catch oneā€¦

The only rly good thing is malleusā€¦ I was in the 300 hunting groundsā€¦ and it gave my mobs +1k damage on the debuffed monsters.

So Conversion right now just seems some extra damage that is not even good enough. I think conversion mobs were much better than zombies before if they didnā€™t get bugged and stuckedā€¦ now they are kinda on the level of old zombiesā€¦ just they are somewhat usable on higher maps tooā€¦dunnoā€¦ it needs some buff for sure nowā€¦

1 Like

Blessing also affect pets tamed, maellus is another addition to dmg, special atks deal far more than normal mele i got a blue something (kinda like a rocky bug flying) which dealt a poison aoe spread for 5k dmg on rocktors in 210HG as lvl 219 lvl i am.

Only with that mob x10ā€¦ imagine the farming afk.

Got to love the enchant fire from black drakes, as i pick P2 for bless and mass heal to heal air and ground mobs i get another line of 1000-2000dmg for myself on each hit.

And i captured couple times (though after 3 or 4 conversions) couple 11M mobs, some deal 2k, other 5k hitsā€¦ it is more about having at least over 100k hp and be one of the special atk mobs not just melee normal hits the key to this build.

It is a farming build, and to be able to supp some, as you get all the ora inmunity at lvl 4, magic shield, clairvoyance, pal3 barrier, elementsā€¦ Mass heal, bless up to lvl 10, revive, ressā€¦

You got that with the new stat system? Maybe Iā€™m just unlucky then because I catch rly bad mobs right nowā€¦but Iā€™ll further test that today thenā€¦

Also I didnā€™t know about blessingā€¦but I read someone said it affects his zombiesā€¦ did it change now and it affects your own mobs always?

I donā€™t have priest in my build nowā€¦but then I would make an SPR priest for it I guess rather than having STR that barely adds any damageā€¦

Yes i got those dmgs, from: specially huge hp flamils, or for green nat pangles and cant remember name of the damn flying bug as a rock looking like.

Yes, it does affect zombies now and pets tammed too.

I-ve been testing with better gear some spr and rest STR will deal better, but if it is an alt as mineā€¦ without much gearā€¦ then SPR will fit better.

Arenā€™t black drakes like super low leveled mobs though? You canā€™t bring mobs from one map to another, can you?

change get random mobs of Ā±1 lvl if lvl 1 on change skill.

It means that you get a random mob and with the same, almost, lvl as the original.

Oh cool thanks. It sounds rly nice then. Maybe we can rule the fields at least hahaā€¦

You mean the converted mobs or overall with your skills and stuff? God smash is definitely a big deal with STRā€¦X)ā€¦ but I think I would go for maximizing my mobs for fun.

Overall, mobs benefit more from bless than from STR unless you hit SHITLOADS of STR, which can-t be done, if it was PATK as some said it would be better since we can upgrade weps to have absurds amounts of PATK, but not str.

My mistake, it is the resist elements that raises the damage on those mobs that auto with property, not bless tested it back again on neutral atk mobs.

I go either 3STR:1SPR or 1STR:3SPR to not gimp either sides a lot, considering i got crap gear on that zoo alt i use and as said, spr gives me better results.

1 Like

Whats a reliable debuff to setup incineration on a cleric2 diev1 sadhu3 pd2 build? Out of bodyā€™s autos only last 2 seconds on the defense decrease debuff. Laimaā€™s statue has a 40 second cooldown. Is it worth putting one point on deprotect zone to set up incineration?