Tree of Savior Forum

An extremely toxic player

This is funny, screw your feelings.

We been over that like 5 times above tho, go read my rebuttle/response and opinions I wrote like 3 times up there probably if you want.

We’re just down to ■■■■ talking now because eddoros doesn’t like being called out on things.

I mean, I can say condescending things to people I disagree with too.

I could say “Yeah, you make some valid points even if I disagree” OR I could say “it’s really amazing how much you argue about this case as if it’s personally affecting you” to make you look like an idiot too.

My point here is that it’s hilarious people who defend the “You can’t say that here because this is about respect and rules” are the same people who use the insulting to devalue the other person’s opinion tactic.

That’s not even a jab at you so much as eddoros. See, from my point of being I think yeah it’s fine if you wanna be a ■■■■ and argue like that but his whole argument was on why that was wrong. Do you not see the irony?

Seems he is Emberley.
I think he wants a freedom to kill too.

Why are you guys trying to put some reason into this “dotapazappy” troll?

He makes no sense. He talks about freedom of speech, but freedom of speech doesn’t give you the right to be a racist/xenophobic or call other people names without a reason. There are laws for a reason and people gets arrested for less.

We live in a society and we should respect each other and TREAT everyone as a equal. The OP made the right thing by reporting this guy. Have you read the terms of service of this game? Or should I quote the guy who stated them before? Even though telles_gabriel English’s broken, it’s still understandable.

You should go to the streets of your city and call the first police officer you see by the names Emberley said against the BR’s. Tell the officer to kill himself, etc. You will see how your freedom of speech turns out in the real world. You could do this with anyone tbh, and you will get a nice lawsuit against you.

Have a nice day.

TL;DR

People like Emberley shouldn’t be tolerated and he must get punished. This isn’t funny and can get you in trouble.

2 Likes

“Yeah, what he said was rude but there are literally tons and tons of
messages complaining about BRs in shout chat and even HUGE topics with
tons of posts that are outright prejudice against Brazil as a country. Would you want every single last person punished, brought to justice and banned for it? Because I think that’s insane.”

Yes I would love to see that.

1 Like

@yashasenku make a all BR guild and crush his guild or kill him repeatedly. Then HUEHUEHUE on his corpse and be equally as toxic. Better yet find his nationality and make fun of his nationality. Then you can all be friends later on =]

That’s because you’re too concerned looking for the bad ones, instead of looking for the good ones. If I were to make an assumption of how all americans are by the types of Emberley or psilous, all north americans would be labeled as xenophobic/racists morons. Nice, isn’t it?

The same could be applied if I labeled all Russians as toxic players, because of the actions of a group. You can’t label a whole nation, because of the action of a few spammers/ksers/trolls.

You probably have met PLENTY of nice Brazilians and you didn’t even notice. That’s because you never bothered to ask if they were brazilians or not.

2 Likes

@dotapazappy You’ve said multiple times that people should just expect this kind of toxicity in a “public unmoderated chat”, but I think you are misunderstanding what the public chat system is. While you’re correct there isn’t a host of moderators staring at public chat to enforce terms of service, you’re incorrect that it’s unmoderated. The fact that we can report players for “problematic behaviour” (what this forum is specifically for) is proof that the moderators are trusting their players with mediation. It is not a “public unmoderated chat”, it is a “publicly mediated chat”. The fact that mods can’t constantly see this behaviour as it’s happening is exactly WHY we have the ability to report players - to help them see the issues they can’t possibly always keep track of on their own.

This thread is pretty off topic for the most part, but I think the main points got covered. Player broke terms of service, player got reported, GMs acknowledged the issue and presumably will handle it from here. Not much else to say is there?

3 Likes

its funny to see how racist and xenophobic ppl are, and they dont even realize it(or do)…

2 Likes

Don’t hold your breath for the apology. :cherry_blossom:

If you’d like context otherwise, I can help with that.

I have (personally) met 30 Brazilians. Of which, only 2 (TWO) of them weren’t purposely attempting to initiate a conflict through vulgar, blatant disregard of the ToS user agreement or the opinions/feelings of the persons in whom they were starting a fight with.

That being stated, maybe you can appreciate my Theory with a little more relevancy.

… The theory in which all (collectively) Brazilian players maybe savages descendant of a tailed-breed of monkeys. /trolol

It’s funny because you believe you know what I do, when in reality you don’t know jack.

So there’s no if about it, you are making assumptions, terribly inaccurate ones at that.

Assumptions? About you? Where? I’m SURE you met a lot of Brazilians and you don’t even know about it. You’re just following the “BR huehue hate train”. There are a lot of good people from every country, and I made a lot of friends from different countries. Maybe the problem is you.

You sir, I feel bad for you. I’m just flagging your post, no point in arguing with your kind.

TL;DR
Well, it would be easier to convince a dog that it’s a cat, instead of putting some sense into those guys head. I’m out, tired of those keyboard warriors.

3 Likes

I demand that you do.

Context its not important, because its not about if you have (or not) reasons to think like that, as you are entitled to think whatever you want.

Its ONLY about the fact that you can’t express what you think about that in the way that you did, and did again on this post. Your generalistic disrespect its not justifiable and not welcome, this is why you must apologize and do your best to sound sincere while doing so.

As any reasonable not-monkey(ish), not-savage person in your position would be in shame, and would regret such disgraceful behavior.

That is, unless you are admittedly completely ignorant on morals and xenophobic person. That being said, a not apologize from you its an automatic idiocy self-proclaim.

What he is saying its not that you are looking for bad Brazilians, its that good Brazilians are not noticiable as they can not even be distinguished from international community.

So all Brazilians that you can immediately tell they ARE brazilians, are the ones who are being “hue”/troll/rude or whatever behavior that distinguishes them.

Meaning you missed a lot of good brazilians, but those just passed by you unnoticed as most not stupid people from every country would do.

Do you disagree with that being probabily the case?

Btw, why do you guys think you can intellectualy debate on a pro-xenophobic position? isn’t pretty much settled by ww2 and 9/11 events that you can’t rotulate/pre-judge people by their nationality/race as a pack?

2 Likes

They are always right, don’t waste your breath with this kind of people. Just read all their posts and you will see that no matter what you say they keep acting like cunts, famous keyboard warriors, and they think insulting you will make them feel better.

You’re the one too stupid, that can’t even read or comprehend a text.

I made an assumption about Emberley and psilous, not you.

Then why bother come here, to say “I still haven’t met a good Brazilian”. Looks concerned to me. Just read what Velvet_Vendetta said, he explained it for me.

Btw, you don’t have to bother anymore, servers are being created for every region, NA won’t have to play with SA, SA won’t have to play with EU, SEA with EU etc.

Please do elaborate on that.

How is corbray, a not Brazilian, supporting your xenophobic views by saying you are wrong about them?

And most especially how I, having my own country people disrespected, over and over, but still didn’t retaliate with the same caliber, and instead am debating with you guys despite your views being obviously xenophobic towards my people, why/how am I somehow supporting your stereotype-based judgement?

I advise again that you both stop supporting a xenophobic position, as this is a debate you can’t possibly win.

There’s absolutely no way you are right on attacking a whole nationality with any stereotype and only a completely uneducated person would somehow fail to perceive that.

I will repeat, did not ww2 and 9/11 events taught us enough about stereotyping nations/countrys?

1 Like

Well basicaly “things” like Emberley has big mental issues.
I think there is no point in a healthy debate with things.

Things has no brain, things don’t think, things has no respect.
All countries are filled with people and things.

I used to think like that, that some people were just too shallow to understand things like respect, and those would always be trapped inside their own ignorance, unable to improve.

But I learned its often not the case Kascly, Emberley imo its a normal person like you and me, but he is really suffering, and miserable, and what its most frightening he can’t even tell that he is, or why… meanwhile his ego does whatever it takes to protect him.

Its quite easy to tell once you read about it.

2 Likes

Honestly, I think considering people ‘things’ for whatever reason isn’t much better. Many people find reasonings like that to dehumanize other people.

Emberley’s behavior is unacceptable, but they’re still very much human, and that’s important to understand and accept.

Sometimes people do terrible things. Sometimes they have their reasons, sometimes they don’t.

And if their actions are due to mental issues, that’s even less of a reason to denounce their humanity.

They need consequences to learn that their behavior is unnaccebtale. For an online game, that would be a temporary or permanent ban or mute. They may also need professional help in real life, but that’s out of our reach.

No need to sink to a similar level yourself though.

@Velvet_Vendetta Good reply

1 Like