Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Not really new, the issue with laima has been there since the launch of EA. There hasn’t even been a fix ever since. Anyway this isn’t related to the thread so I’ll leave it at that.

Excuse me, is my plan build good enough?
Cleric C2 > Krivis C1 (on r2 or r3, for tactical aukuras+fade) > Sadhu C2 > Druid C2

If I don’t play sadhu, I can instead go Cleric C2 > Krivis C3 > Druid C2. I like to play both solo and party.

Yep, krivis is a fine choice. zaibas is decent dmg and will help with leveling vs flying enemies.

OK, at least poke flying monster/boss on main questling before rank 4.

One more question, any idea that my build using for pvp? (pvp is optional on my case)

Sadhu2 is a bit difficult for pvp tbh, possession has a small delay and is easily interrupted. Plus bind is prevented by poprhecy and bloodletting.
OoB is a bit to slow to dmg enemies in pvp as well.

If you want to pvp i wouldn’t use sadhu2 in that build, krivis3 would likely be better.

Though for pve possession is really nice.

Question:
Can you use Melstis to extend Sterea Trofh’s duration?

My choice cleric3 krivis2 druid*2
Now 150 lvl, only problem flight mobs :slight_smile:

Haven’t been able to verify that just yet, but it seems unlikely.

Sterea Trofh’s buff does not have a duration on it’s own, it’s simply active for as long as the grass is active with the cirle/effect part of the skill.

Sterea Trofh was also reported to not work on duration less buffs like safety.

You have a point. I afraid if I fail on gvg/pvp on sadhu alone unless doing pure pve or make an alt char for pvp. I need to reconsider myself for play style in future, thank you.

Flying monsters? I though zaibas can attack flying mobs.

Turn into target plant, animal or incest type monster in front of you for 60 seconds.

Incest type, kukukuku :smirk:

7 Likes

Ok, zaibas hit fly mobs. But you have quest: kill 20 fly mobs. You can meet mobs 1-2 at once. Zaibas oneshots them, but next mobs are far away, and zaibas have 30 sec CD. And you have to hit mobs with 50 points autoattack.

And 2 min quest for any other class turns to you with 20 mins pain.

1 Like

No, you can’t. I can verify this :slight_smile:

Ah I see, that’s disappointing.

Yet another question:
Any sadhu druid builds have tried out of body + transformation yet?
EDIT: If you can use transform after OoB then maybe you can transform into small type mob to receive +100% evasion from druid’s attribute and additional +50% evasion from sadhu’s OoB attribute?

Tested it during icbt2, Out of body ends when you transform.

Don’t recall if i tested OoB + telepath though, hm…

Hmm damn… My cool combos ideas are running out :pensive:

You can’t shapeshift, telepath or transform anymore while in OoB now.

Source: Myself xD (Sadhu C1, Druid C2)

1 Like

For anyone that still cares, this is how to get Laima to work.

Cleric C2 Krivis C2 Sadhu C1 Druid C1 Here!
Only problem are flying mobs, I try to fix that with OOB from Sadhu but was nerfed :frowning: .

Nevermind, Pokuborns count as Large type apparantly and aren’t elite, though they’re horrible transformations. (only have a low dmg 1 hit phys attack.)

Sigh.