Tree of Savior Forum

Am I missing something?

I haven’t been playing ToS long and I’m sure that I have lots to learn, but I do have a 254 Pyromancer that I was really enjoying before the Re:Build patch.

I don’t recall my old stats, but I do know that my INT and SPR weren’t as high as they are now (INT 264 and SPR 249). The new system took some points away from CON and redistributed them. I’m also using an “[EVENT] Catacomb Staff” from the recent event which has pretty good stats as far as I can tell (Magic Attack: 3758, Magic Critical Attack +201). Overall, my Magic Attack is 4985, Magic Crit is 1286, Crit Rate is 254. Those all seem basically in line with what I had, but probably a bit higher.

So, here’s my issue. I seem to be hitting way softer than I did, blowing through SP way faster and taking a lot more damage. My CON is a bit lower than it was; I think I’ve lost about 2K hitpoints overall. My base attack (z), hits for 3.2-4K per hit; Fireball hits for 13.7K (423% skill factor); Flame Ground hits for 5.1-6.7K/tick (195% skill factor); Prominence hits for 14.4K/tick (1086% skill factor).

It feels like the mobs either got a big armour boost, or I’m overlooking something. Also, the added SP drain is…weird.

Any expert advice would be greatly appreciated. I love this game and my class…but I’m kind of disappointed at the moment.

Thanks!

Yes you did miss a lot.

Attributes are now automated. You can see the percentage allocation of each class from your class change menu.

The game was really easy to play and less of a challenge before re:build but now it is something a bit challenging (and its a good thing) a lot or rebalancing happened.

Re:build is a major change and I know its shocking for a lot of us. But at the moment I’m trying to adapt to the new ToS. And find it more interesting now and enjoyable. Give ToS some time maybe that disappointment will turn into something good or worst. Who knows?

Oh, I knew that stat points were now automated. But I find it odd that the two stats which effect Magic Attack and SP Regen are higher than they were, yet seem to be much less effective.