Tree of Savior Forum

[ALL SERVERS] Territory Wars Third Beta Test

[ALL SERVERS] Territory Wars Third Beta Test
After two testing periods in [NA] Klaipeda, we’re getting ready to start another round of official Territory Wars beta tests in all servers. The process will be similar to the first tests, with 6 days of GTW sessions, this time with NEW rewards for participation and feedback

2 Likes

sent to your inventory after you participate in
:tired:
wtf

Another full week of testing just to test the reward delivery system?

Still no changes to move Territory Wars over to TBL rules so that there’s at least some semblance of balance or any kind of damage normalization?

Almost no one participated in the last test on Klaipeda, and there are almost no changes here since the last test, I don’t think you’re gonna get much turnout here @Staff

[SA] Silute / July 25-31: EDT 22:00 - 23:00 (BRT 23:00 - 24:00)

Come on guys … :tired:

Keep the same as now please

Why give untradable and expirable leveling-up stuff as initial rewards for an event where you’re supposed to bring your most powerful character? The daily rewards are much more useful…

I hope that they send the prizes to the lodge mail or make so we can claim on the event board with the character we need, how am I supposed to use this on my GvG character that is already full level?
Also the rewards are kinda disapointing, aside from the visual items we only have stuff to help level up more characters, I don’t need to level up more characters I already have 30.
Please more attribute points and less pointless rewards, what is up with this Berthas weapon selection box lol

Klaipeda: 10-11pm

Stop doing this