Tree of Savior Forum

☮ 🙏 ✝ alchemist union ☮ 🙏 ✝

I think some of us do understand your position as a fellow alchemist regarding the setting of prices, but to be honest, saying things like “let me be clear with you, Im in one of the best guilds in the server” just makes you seem arrogant, which is why a lot of people are backing TS.

Also, dont worry too much about having to emphasize that you have a life outside of TOS. Do you think people who spend their time in game forums telling others how much of a life they have outside of TOS really do? Mehh

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

true. the message came across correctly and OP even apologized to “lena” even though imo this “lena” dude/girl/trap is the one at fault.

someone pms you and tells you these words:

“let me be clear to you”
“kla ch 1 was and always been my spot and we sell at a very different price till you came along and dropped the price to 10k …”
“now this is what we do when someone like you appears”
“we try whispering if ignored you get the war”
“Im in one of the best guilds in this server ****”

come on… and everyobody and “Lena” calling the OP bully?

8 Likes

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/69562867.jpg

3 Likes

WO…this escalated quickly…
And this…is why I read the forums…

4 Likes

Bro…we create a guild name pwnstars?
And sell em at 5998 silver

SOUNDS good?

4 Likes

I haven’t said anything about you directly tho nor have I posted anything except our (now full) whisper conversation

Also I’m making negative silver from this not 5-10k a day

I posted our full whisper conversation now. I do not understand why you are saying I’m leaving things out

I didn’t want to post your PM to me to avoid a further escalation, but if you are going to say that I pmd you instead of you PMing me, and make some strange claims regarding it, whatever

1 Like

I didn’t know people could be so nasty…THE FCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?! Calling someone a cunt, disrespecting, making jokes, memes, laughing at a sole individual…?! What a piece of crp are all of you seriously. This thread should have never taken place and yet here you are commenting sh*t. Who is “harrasing” and “attacking” now?. You all get a fking life, stop taking this game so fking seriously. Be of some use to this world and stop attacking this person like a pack of dogs. You don’t like the way things were expressed in that whisper conversation? Who cares?! Like I said before, this conversation WAS PRIVATE AND IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN KEPT PRIVATE, none of you should have seen this in the first place. But of course thanks to the “mature guy” that posted it here, now things have scalated this much. I really hope they take this down, gets flagged or whatever, this is total madness and you should f**king realise that what you guys have been doing today could potentially ruin someone’s life. Just lost fate in this community. Stop the damn hate, the bullying and the nonesense you bunch of… what was it again? “Game virgins”? Ridiculous.

2 Likes

oh my god i had no idea you could do that

1 Like

Who was it that was taking the game seriously? lmao.

i mean we all know who clicked “my back side is ready” is on the OP’s side correct?

2 Likes

Where does that put me then? http://i.imgur.com/cWdwfmv.png

you should prolly necro the "WB, infitnite item enhancement&party exploit"
because this seems to be rather a far more entertaining post than that atm

Alright! Time for another serious reply then

I’ll give full warning ahead of time that it’s very possible I’m taking this out of context as there seems to be some sort of language barrier, but this is my interpretation of this section:

You (and everyone else) are absolutely right that private conversations should be kept private. I have honored this myself throughout…well, just about every instance I’ve come across in my life. This is the first time I’ve posted private messages in public.

One of the reasons is because of the screencap I just reposted. This has happened to other people instead of myself. Other members of the community have supposedly received messages similar to the ones I got

But nobody has ever spoken out. Why? This reinforces that it’s apparently okay to treat the general public like you’re the end all be all group of alchemists.

Have there actually been others? If so, I assume they were either too “scared” of posting about this in public or decided to just give up and join the “community”.

I don’t think it’s okay to try to assimilate people like this, but that’s just me. So I found it to be necessary to make this public because I’m sure if other people have been messaged like this, they certainly didn’t appreciate it.

I was told that I’ll get what I have coming to me due to karma, but as far as I’m concerned this has been the other way around.

10 Likes

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/69563433.jpg

2 Likes