Tree of Savior Forum

โ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ โœ alchemist union โ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ โœ

Jesus this thread needs more recognition, itโ€™s SO GOOD :joy:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This is gold. there sure are a lot of entitled players out there. :joy:

I saport u @Proxied. price wars. lmao

So much fun in this thread

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/69561095.jpg

17 Likes

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/69561605.jpg

1 Like

You guys are too exalted for a game. Fighting over digital currency. Take it easy.

I just moved from Klaipeda to Telsiai to play with my friendsโ€ฆ
Dunno why glad, sissel & petamin here is kinda more expensive than klai, the rest is the sameโ€ฆ
Thereโ€™re more players than Klai but I like the players in Klai betterโ€ฆ I said โ€œHi!โ€ alot to ppl in Telsiai and hardly received any response b (theyโ€™re not bots). In Klai they always say hi b to me, sometimes I started conversations with strangers and they lasted for 30-45 minsโ€ฆ But here, I think if I donโ€™t have friends in Telsiai already, I may not be able get any friend in this server U_U!!!

5 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

my thoughts exactly i was late af

ZZZZZZ

We are still looking into this lame thread ? This was not about me policing him around, this was about me trying to get him to join our alchemist community and help EVERY Alchemist get a better profit.

1- I didnโ€™t claim that the channel is mine, I was referring to that my spot has always been there, aka my shop is always there.

2- I donโ€™t need to fight over this, I tried speaking to this guy, the conversation started very differently, then it escalated into what you saw, which is where he decided to post those stuff I wrote, completely ignoring everything else I said.
Adding him to my friend list, offering him to join our alche community, and telling him about the unity we have :smiley: But he decided to become a bully and a troll.

3- I donโ€™t need the little silver from gem roasting, which is why I can freely put my shop at 6k earning 0 silver without caring about the whole situation.

4- This guy told me in PM that he knows my intentions were not bad, and that he understood my point and what I said, yet he decided to make this thread and try and make me look bad. Which I honestly donโ€™t care anymore, Iโ€™m too busy enjoying my life outside the game, and when Iโ€™m playing, Iโ€™m too busy working hard with my guild and my friends to earn a great amount of silver, which is why I took the liberty to say I donโ€™t care about gem roasting petty penny :slight_smile: With Alchemists selling at the amount he likes to sell, he is making around 5-10k a day, soooo if you think thereโ€™s money there, you are delusional, this was not a fight, this was a conversation that escalated and that he used for his trolling business, once again Iโ€™m too busy enjoying my life and the game to worry about trolls like you.

So this is the last thing I would be saying about this situation, if you want to waste your time making memes and believing what this guy is posting (without posting everything else and just the โ€˜โ€˜bad partsโ€™โ€™) Be my guest, in the meantime I will be making silver and continue enjoying the game !

I could care less what a bunch of trolls that I donโ€™t know think of what this guy is trying to twist about me and discredit me specially when they donโ€™t know the whole story. So refer from tagging me in your memes, cause Iโ€™m too busy to address this any further, I have a life, I donโ€™t waste it making memes of others and trying to make fun of them, Iโ€™m not in highschool anymore. What goes around comes around, karma is a bitch, he told me he knows I didnโ€™t mean any harm and he decided to post this crap anyway, so I donโ€™t have to worry about it LOL, he will get what he deserves :smiley: See ya, Iโ€™ll be making silver on tos while you guys are reading meme forum threads !

3 Likes

sadly you dont have to be taken out of context for what you said to be hated upon.

we dont really care how nice you are tbh. what you said was clear enough.

you tried to threaten him if he wanted to keep doing what he was doing. you used petty tactics to get your point across. cringeworthy as โ– โ– โ– โ– . embarassingly so.

but honestly no matterโ€ฆ no one here gives 2 shits who you are anyways.
no hate. just honest. but you should man up, woman up whatever and call it exactly like it is. nothing out of context. we all see what was said. regardless of how you meant it. you can be a 45 year old fedora cunt or a 14 year old cheerleader cunt. a cunts a cunt.

7 Likes