Tree of Savior Forum

โ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ โœ alchemist union โ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ โœ

tldr: everybody is a โ– โ– โ– โ–  because everybody said so.

Why donโ€™t you get more Klaip alchemists join the discord and make them vote โ€œEndโ€ instead of crying ?

Anyway, theses straw polls are a joke, votes should be nominative in order to have any valueโ€ฆ

They say Orsha will eventually be merged with Klaipeda; IF that happens, then you can be certain that I will never join them and will always remain independant.

As an alchemist that may end up on Klaipeda one day, I vote against the Alchemist Union.

Funny isโ€ฆ if this poll was taken from the Alchemist Union Discord this means there is only 7 people (if the poll had 100% attendance) and this show how small and elitist this group is. However, we can expect more than 20, right?

Itโ€™sโ€ฆ7 people?

I was under the impression it was much, much largerโ€ฆ

No, it shows that @Piri_Piri should have advertised his poll, which he didnโ€™t do enough, because he somehow expected the majority of the discord to support him (or even care about his poll) without having to do any effort.
Youโ€™re right about our number, we are currently 25 โ€œonโ€, which doesnโ€™t really mean anything with Discord :stuck_out_tongue:

Post 291. :imp: 9 more to 300! :imp:

I add 1 post, itโ€™s Post 292! :imp:

This is by far the most inflated posts-to-seriousness-of-issue any thread that isnโ€™t pure shitpost has ever had. I mean, really. Gem roasting? Nobody โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  cares.

Alchemist needs to be totally reworked as a class. Quick, get your alchemist union mafia to sign a 7-person petition to IMC to fix the sad state of this class.

1 Like

I always undercut in every games I play :smiley: because I can
/294, yohoho

< A petition
< Not even advertising it
< Like imc cares about alchemist

Youโ€™re a funny kid, arenโ€™t you ?

Posted it on the discord, made a post on the thread, did @everyone multiple times. 7 votes. Let me just dedicate hours of my time to clean up other peopleโ€™s trash. How about you actually contribute to helping the alchemist community instead of pissing on everyone?

Have u guys ever study economic? 50% tax is clever design to prevent silver inflation. And price war is just natural. If price drop, no one play alche anymore, than price will go up again, vice versa.
Supply and demand, dude. Theres no reason to build alchemist union. Pfftt, its only just a game which supposed to be fun, why u re so serious

Can someone explain why a dumb would do a merchant union to make 0 profit? :laughing:

as quoted from the man himself

2 Likes

oh Lena is dragonfang, rofl.

When I saw that post, i thought he was giving free roast for the hell of it, not trying to coax the community all into one price XFD.

@dwojunkmail

Lena isnโ€™t Dragonfang, it was just poorly worded. Lena meant that the pricewar thread person was Dragonfang, and sheโ€™s just a member of the alchemist chat.

bump
we still never made it to :100: :100: :100:

so how is the price war doing fam?

The post 300 is mine haha

/20charsโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Jeez, whatever happened to Laissez-faire?