Tree of Savior Forum

โ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ โœ alchemist union โ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ โœ

:star_of_david: :volcano: :nerd: :star_of_david: (((Alchemist Union))) :star_of_david: :nerd: :volcano: :star_of_david:

Oh boy, thank you excrulon

"We need to set fair prices"

(this is randomuser in this thread, Sparneejuah in game)
And they all claimed -I- was purposely trying to raise potion prices

โ€œBut Iโ€™m not even selling potions.โ€

Full thread with parent comment to be able to see the entire discussion

HMMM
:thinking:

5 Likes

WoW, Illuminati confirmed. Acting like good guy and secretly raise potion price? What hypocrites!

I guess youโ€™re both too dumb to understand what theses pots are forโ€ฆ

I can think of a few reasons, some malicious and/or rule breaking and some technically acceptable. Iโ€™ll go ahead and assume the reason/excuse would be one of the acceptable ones. This would make the block potion screenshot pretty pointless yeah but โ€œIโ€™m not even selling potionsโ€ says to me you arenโ€™t selling potions in any way shape or form for any reason at all. And itโ€™s not like these havenโ€™t been here for a pretty long time.

Full thread with parent comment to be able to see the entire discussion

Uh, are you leaving the part out where half the posts actually got downvoted for no reason and you had your friends upvote that top comment there because Vote Manipulation is totally not cancer?
That said, anyone with a brain knows that these pots are not supposed to be bought by your average user. But unfortunately thereโ€™s a shipload of proof that you donโ€™t have that or pretend to not have it to manipulate pot prices.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

:star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david: (((Alchemist Union))) :star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david:

you guys sure showed me

I donโ€™t like the style, but yeah, thatโ€™s basically it.

This thread shows how society stupid and angry is :smiley:
Topicstarter called a vote where stupid people votes against disciplined people.
Fun, but his vote canโ€™t affect something(except showing caller stupidity) because there is no โ€œorganisationโ€ with the rights or actual leader, that can stop to โ€œexistโ€.
Itโ€™s just a people in the same chat, that a little bit smarter and friendly than others.
People, without ones undercutters(including OP) canโ€™t even exists lol.
Ow sorry, iโ€™m wrong. They still can undercut 6000.

This was a request from PriPri, not my own idea. I say this because he apparently kept requesting it from the discord group you guys are in because supposedly (paraphrasing in his/your words) this is how โ€œjust a people in the same chatโ€ would stop this price war thing

Well gj, using the right descriptions youโ€™ve said right things.
He just a guy, he is on discord, and you see? He has own opinion.
And yes he is the one who wants to remove fixed price. And i believe only he still call this a โ€œwarโ€.

Next day after he(with your help) insult people enough to stop manage prices at fixed, they became 6000. And you, and he, and all other ppl knows it.
So what he want in fact? Ruin all that small that people reached together?
How you will call this, mr. Truth? :smiley: