Tree of Savior Forum

โ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ โœ alchemist union โ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ โœ

Dat soon ?
Well, itโ€™s true that game is currently undead, so itโ€™s almost same as already being dead :smiley:

MMO players usually get salty when other players try to make money by unconventional means :wink:

Well, itโ€™s the same as how players get salty over elememe and fletcher 3.

This isnโ€™t unconventional in the slightest. People try to do this in every single mmo

Good lord. From all the choices Iโ€™ve made concerning ToS, looking at this thread is by far the best one o(^โ—‡^)o

Itโ€™s just a last-ditch effort to deflect/save face. That alchemist organization as a whole may not be rude, but itโ€™s incredibly obvious to anyone with even a quarter of a brain who has read anything in the early half of this thread that Lena was trying to intimidate/bully you once you didnโ€™t immediately jump on-board.

All of this crying about whispers/pms being posted is ridiculous and such a double-standard as well. Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™d all be singing a totally different tune if someone was crashing their precious klai alch channel/spot and you exposed the culprit lol.

But yeah, I get why alchs would collude on prices/itโ€™s the smart thing to do if youre an alch, but the harsh reality is that alot of these craft class systems are just not well designed as far as profit goes and thereโ€™s no getting around it; Gem roasting is a product that is all supply and nearly no demand, and basically a luxury. Talk like โ€œ200k gem roast seems fairโ€, I canโ€™t speak for everyone but I just wouldnโ€™t pay since something like -16SP isnโ€™t 200k worthy to me.

Anyway though, fun read. Thanks Proxied (p.s. Mio & Rynn are cutiesโ€ฆ!!)

10 Likes
4 Likes

lol nice try

14 Likes

Looks like the whole alchemists ฬถmฬถaฬถfฬถiฬถaฬถ union is feeling uncomfortable with your thread. Good job.

9 Likes

Donโ€™t worry Iโ€™ll go back and edit the OP to sound a bit more professional instead!

(I also personally wonโ€™t put the blame on any specific group of people)

2 Likes

their butts are already hurt. lol

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I love everything about this. Bless you Lena!

XD thats how fcked up the flagging system is XDโ€ฆ
ur not the only one who suffered from there

huehuee

can you really blame them?
some poor people like them just trying to get a dinner and a diamond.
shame on you OP, you make them sleep hungry tonight.
/s

2 Likes

I think heโ€™s just being sarcastic. Ya know, mafia gonna be hungry coz op stole their space and undercut them.

lets gib 1 tear for the mafia. :cry:

1 Like

i did.
it seems like OP is the bad one here.
he did cut Lenaยดs and another alchemists in alchemist union.
They have family to feed you know, that precious silver.
bad bad OP. reported to make mafia hungry.
shame shame shame.

can we move this โ– โ– โ– โ–  to the class specific thread?

too much attention it coming to some kids in a โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  video game