Tree of Savior Forum

☮ 🙏 ✝ alchemist union ☮ 🙏 ✝

The heavy tax is also implemented to stop bots from transferring silvers fast. If they implement a 30% tax… players can still purchase silvers from silver farms and ask the “farms” to buy their 1,000,000 gem/repair/buff and still get around 700k out of it.

50% tax makes it harder for buyers and silver farms to do it, since they need to pay double to get the amount they want. Sadly this stop-gap measure by IMC trickles down to us.

How come alchemists get to have a worker’s union/trade guild/cartel whatever but squires have none? So hard to earn silver as a squire… I can’t even support 10x salad + 1x tent + 1x food table daily for my ET runs. :cry:

1 Like

I buy the expensive pots with no issue since the alleged “gee_banter incident” and never make my own through my alch tho I don’t care what price potions are at

if I’m trying to raise potion prices all its doing is making me lose more. Well, I guess that wouldn’t come as much of a surprise though given what has been said so far, so you can think that if you’d like.

Also your definition of fair and other peoples definition of fair seem slightly skewed. You said 200k per gem roast would be considered fair. I think most people would disagree…

I’m absolutely petrified.

Actually somewhat correct! I did want to say no to this whole ordeal and was kind of shocked that nobody else has done so in a public setting.

You have no idea what I will or won’t do. But I’ve posted this previously so I’ll post it again. I’m just one guy in one spot. There’s no way that can actually impact a ton of organized people. There’s tons of spots in ToS and the majority of players won’t know this thread was even a thing.

Its always been me. I pretty much said I was being childish in the first post

There’s actually nothing in specific that I want. I had no idea what was going to happen when I made this thread and I love the results

I’ve posted the 100% full PMs. I don’t know why I keep having to say this

edit: Our whisper logs are actually STILL THERE

Here’s a recording of the entire thing

I know nothing about economics

1 Like

“If I sell less than the others, people will buy more from me” is already more knowledge about economy than those guys will ever achieve.

Those guys are acting like there’s a governmental regulation on prices and they bought parts in it.

Except I’m intentionally losing (currently, might drop it some more) 1 silver every roast on purpose so I actually make less and less money the more people buy from me but how many gems can there possibly be to roast in the server

But yeah the whole regulation thing just doesn’t seem okay to me. Also based on responses it doesn’t seem to be okay with anyone except those who are a part of the regulating. Though, not much of a surprise there

But they have top notch research team.

exactly!
i know somebody posted this a long time ago or on another thread.

1 Like

I suggest all mafia members become npc since they all have same regulated price. :joy:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Prob was a log he didnt deleted so it was easy to track back lol

Neither of us left the whisper so everything was still there so yup

it´s because he´s trying to save his beautiful face.
and look his fellow alchemist help him too by saying that he (lena) is the victim.
lol.

84 moar post to go to hit the 300 mark!!!

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

im really late to the party.
ill help this post to 300 at least.

2 Likes

Oh God that blatant boasting about making silvers is just hilarious.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/69572565.jpg

2 Likes

Did he ask for your help though? It seemed more like a “let us help you or else we’re gonna throw a hissy fit”

Dude you’re crying over ■■■■■■■ penny gains on a game lmao go world boss or something to get better gains. You guys are just making the alchemist union look bad by throwing a fit about ONE guy undercutting.

5 Likes

Mafia meme was real.
Please don’t hurt my family.

#BanLena
#NoMafia

/20characters

3 Likes

I think you guys are playing monopoly too much.

I think the mafia never realised that they fked up because they don’t hold any power at all. You can threaten the lone alchemist all you want, but all you had done is just suicide because the troll already done their objective when you decide to undercut them.