Tree of Savior Forum

โ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ โœ alchemist union โ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ โœ

I always undercut in every games I play :smiley: because I can
/294, yohoho

< A petition
< Not even advertising it
< Like imc cares about alchemist

Youโ€™re a funny kid, arenโ€™t you ?

Posted it on the discord, made a post on the thread, did @everyone multiple times. 7 votes. Let me just dedicate hours of my time to clean up other peopleโ€™s trash. How about you actually contribute to helping the alchemist community instead of pissing on everyone?

Have u guys ever study economic? 50% tax is clever design to prevent silver inflation. And price war is just natural. If price drop, no one play alche anymore, than price will go up again, vice versa.
Supply and demand, dude. Theres no reason to build alchemist union. Pfftt, its only just a game which supposed to be fun, why u re so serious

Can someone explain why a dumb would do a merchant union to make 0 profit? :laughing:

as quoted from the man himself

2 Likes

oh Lena is dragonfang, rofl.

When I saw that post, i thought he was giving free roast for the hell of it, not trying to coax the community all into one price XFD.

@dwojunkmail

Lena isnโ€™t Dragonfang, it was just poorly worded. Lena meant that the pricewar thread person was Dragonfang, and sheโ€™s just a member of the alchemist chat.

bump
we still never made it to :100: :100: :100:

so how is the price war doing fam?

The post 300 is mine haha

/20charsโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Jeez, whatever happened to Laissez-faire?

:star_of_david: :volcano: :nerd: :star_of_david: (((Alchemist Union))) :star_of_david: :nerd: :volcano: :star_of_david:

Oh boy, thank you excrulon

"We need to set fair prices"

(this is randomuser in this thread, Sparneejuah in game)
And they all claimed -I- was purposely trying to raise potion prices

โ€œBut Iโ€™m not even selling potions.โ€

Full thread with parent comment to be able to see the entire discussion

HMMM
:thinking:

5 Likes

WoW, Illuminati confirmed. Acting like good guy and secretly raise potion price? What hypocrites!

I guess youโ€™re both too dumb to understand what theses pots are forโ€ฆ

I can think of a few reasons, some malicious and/or rule breaking and some technically acceptable. Iโ€™ll go ahead and assume the reason/excuse would be one of the acceptable ones. This would make the block potion screenshot pretty pointless yeah but โ€œIโ€™m not even selling potionsโ€ says to me you arenโ€™t selling potions in any way shape or form for any reason at all. And itโ€™s not like these havenโ€™t been here for a pretty long time.

Full thread with parent comment to be able to see the entire discussion

Uh, are you leaving the part out where half the posts actually got downvoted for no reason and you had your friends upvote that top comment there because Vote Manipulation is totally not cancer?
That said, anyone with a brain knows that these pots are not supposed to be bought by your average user. But unfortunately thereโ€™s a shipload of proof that you donโ€™t have that or pretend to not have it to manipulate pot prices.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

:star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david: (((Alchemist Union))) :star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david:

you guys sure showed me