Tree of Savior Forum

☮ 🙏 ✝ alchemist union ☮ 🙏 ✝

"When ppl have no more of arguments - they start to argue to grammar"
English not my native.

We do.
If said alchemist ignores our recommendations, we’re free to sht over him as much as we want, as he was free do make us annoyed in the first place.
Welcome in real life, enjoy your stay.

Exactly.
He wants to feel unique, special. That’s why he created this topic.
He wants to be the one guy who said no to community, the one guy who would roasts gems for almost-no profit while pretending doing it for no profits (because obviously he wouldn’t no-profit roast for 1 month long, he just wants to be free to undercut his fellows).

When did I? I was referring to this.

Not a very mature way to carry dispute.

Okay, i just thought that you are showing that i’ve made a mistake somewhere.
Looks like no.

Tbh I believe that OP is trying to raise pot prices. Maybe he has a huge amount of pots stacked or something and now wants to sell them for a nice penny.
Here’s my reasoning:

1. In Fedimian we have fair roasting prices
  2. Since that, more people have started making alchs
  3. Meaning more people make pots
  4. Pot prices are extremely low because of the supply.

Honestly, there’s no other explanation for his ignorance… he’s really just trying to make sure nobody starts an alch so that he can raise the pot prices. Good job with supporting him, everyone!
At least the alch community helps everyone.

Look… no one here is denying the fact that there is a flaw in design of the alchemist and the taxes as a pardoner/squire/alchemist aren’t reallly that profitable as this is the way ToS is deisgned.

I can agree with you as what you created previously was indeed a well written topic with regards to how alchemist are losing more money/ not profiting.And i must say its a well written topic…you have my props… even though English isn’t ur native… but at least you put in the effort to write a constructive topic addressing the issue and a possible solution if IMC doesn’t change the system

However, with the language and the way Lena was demanding and shoving his/her attitude and declaring war if OP …and even saying OP was a bully when he/she was being a jerk from the start…

i dun’t even know who the childish one now…

If he responded in a well mannered way i prob would had supported Lena… But with the evidence over here u can tell this is outright boorish and fcked up

Pls…pray tell…

#Edit: Even this bloody guy is agreeing to your topic… but is siding with OP for gods sake

Why the F would you feel annoyed when a person does not follow your “recommendations”. And that is because, you “community” feel entitled. Just because you [quote=“chiday, post:137, topic:314084”]
research and a lot of work
[/quote]

The way Lena said it, it doesn’t look like he was recommending in the first place.

This “community” has really made my day. I love entitled players. :joy:

Maybe I’ll make mafia in Tels. That way we have Exploiters, RMT, and Mafia :joy:

It is the way how you analyzing the things? :smiley:
You got a parsed screens with cutted parts.
I doubt there was totally different way of talk at the start :smiley:

(god i pray that you are not watching your tv news)

That’s because if people start undercutting under the “soft-cap” (the one fixed by the communy) they’ll continue undercutting until they reach the 6k “hard-cap”.
I’m always annoyed when I have to handle idiots.

As an alchemist, I enjoy playing the “merchant game” (aka trying my best to keep an healthy market) more than mindlessly grinding for silver/stuff.

Nvm im out of here until someone goes allahu ackbar… XD

1 Like

I’m in one of the best guilds in this server Crimson

This pretty much sealed the deal :joy:

Oh and I don’t even watch TV. :wink:

And who gave the “community” the right to set these so called “cap”?

People want to play the game their own way. Let them be

Who gaves your government the right to lead the country ?
Does every people in your country aggre with your government ?
Are you arguing for the sake of arguing ?

Enjoy paying shitloads for your pots that you always need instead of a bit more for the roasts that you only need once.

The people. At least in my country.

Did the people vote for your “community”?

Lmao. I don’t even need to pay that much for Gem Roast. it is very cheap here in Tels :joy:

1 Like

Everyone who voted for - is inside already o_O
Thats most of alchemists - 90%
What else you want to know?

There were 0 abstention ?
All people voted for same candidate ?
Are you living in north korea ?

In out community everyone has a word to say as long as they are in.
That’s more than in most democracies…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

I saport this.

/makeTOSgreatagain

Oh, was it great in the first place? :joy: