Tree of Savior Forum

โ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ โœ alchemist union โ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ โœ

Topicstarter is trying to make profits, but so stupid that refuses Lenaโ€™s(and society) help.
Itโ€™s like when you proudly poo to your pants, because you are stupid and bully and refusing society advices to take your pants before.

Yeah - just read Alchemists comunnity topic. The light was always here :smiley:

Iโ€™m not trying to make profits.

Like if you guys can let one guy in one spot somehow ruin your entire alchemist community that youโ€™ve โ€œworked so hard towardsโ€ for price fixing then thatโ€™s a shame

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
:weary: :weary: :weary: :weary:
:upside_down: :upside_down:

Lets aim for the 200 post mark before the day ends!!

You just said that you poo in your pants and happy with it.
There was a tonns of shitters like you.
They all gone.
You will soon gone too or will keep smell bad :smiley:

You right
:poop: :poop: :100: :100: :100: :poop: :poop: :100: :poop: :100:

-Probably shouldnโ€™t have that picture actually

No one give a fuk about your damage control, unfortunately.

Get rekt.

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

shhh. the โ€œcommunityโ€ might hear us. :fearful:

One person doesnโ€™t accurately represent an entire community/group either. Iโ€™m not saying youโ€™ve made that assumption, but please keep that in mind. (I admit, this is actually mainly aimed at other people in this thread).

@haukinyau

I think youโ€™ve misinterpreted what I was concerned about, but oh well.

And ahโ€ฆ This account name is the sad result of having a friend register me for beta. :< Itโ€™d be nice to change it if the forums would let me.

2 Likes

There are three categories right now:

• Ppl who played for Alch classes from start and realize that class is totally crap. But theyโ€™ve made a lot of research and a lot of work. So now they have a community and made prices not equal zero, as it was before them.

• Newcomer not-main Alchies that think: โ€œOw, i will just undercut all these idiots, and will start getting all the money. Iโ€™m soo clever and unique, no one will do like meโ€

• No-oners that cares to tell everyone that no one cares.

I assume that by โ€œno oneโ€ you mean the second or third category.
So you are right.
Are you intellegent enough for get rekt?

You are acting like most people in this thread is playing alchemists.

Stop being delusional, everyone except your worthless mafia community is profiting from this incident. Thus no one give a fk about you.

4 Likes

Alchemist community is made by Alchemists for Alchemists. You probably have a big problems with logic if you call it mafia :smiley:
And why so angry lol, you must be not care :smiley:

By declaring a war.

I donโ€™t get it. How those messeges can be considered โ€œfriendlyโ€. Taken out of context or not. And now OP is a bully?

^This^

7 Likes

this forum sure does keep me entertained at work

Yeah, iโ€™m perosnally can apologize for that kind of behavior, butโ€ฆ
Itโ€™s really rare thing
Every week we getting a newbie that know only strategy of undercut. We are explaining him that if everyone will start undercut - profits will drop to 0 in one day. And he got the point and keep a price and profits.
But rarely we got a stubborn kids like topicstarter, and the patience probably is weared off :smiley:

1 Like

And if one Alchemist doesnโ€™t want to join the โ€œcommunityโ€ and wants to set his price on his own, you have no say in it. Stop feeling entitled.

He said it himself, heโ€™s not trying to make profits. I doubt one man can bring your entire โ€œcommunityโ€ down, no? And if you really donโ€™t care, then WTF is this Price War? lmao. :joy:

5 Likes