Tree of Savior Forum

Alchemist - Recommended SKills

wanted to ask whats a worth it Alchemist skill?

my old build was a pure Int + some Spr and Con

Wiz -Cryo 3-Sorcerer and Alche
didnt reached alche in my previous play through when game was still in Beta

so didnt reach Alche…so not sure what are good Alche skills to get

1 Like

Ignore combustion and dig (Specially if going for C3), max all the rest and then put wasted points on them

You remind me of myself, I had the same thing happen to me…

Recommendation: go in with as little expectation as possible…

1 Like

didnt reach alche in my old playthrough XD

They removed a skill and it created a vacuum almost as big as squire…

to put it simple if your interest is just 1 circle of alchemist for new build, you can max all skills but 1

here is an example of what I mean

https://rjgtav.github.io/tos-database/simulator?tinyurl=y6wq7edp

planning to max out

1. Cryo (cause i really like the ice spells specifically Ice Pike and that ice tree thing…+ Ice Wall and Subzero shield is pretty handy)

2. Sorcerer - well in ragnarok online my usual initial main was a Asura and Biochemist…so wanted to play something as close as possible to the two

since Sorcerer since for the Summon its the closest skill i can find to the Humunculus ability of the biochemist in ragnarok online

1. Alche - go figure XD

Gurl
All jokes aside. Alch has ONE damage skill at circle 3: max it. It’s not that good but it’s the only one you have. Other interesting skills are “awakening” (circle 1) which caps at 1 point, “Tincturing” (circle 1) that allows you to make potions - max it, and gem roasting (circle 2) which caps at 10. Other than that is all crap and it doesn’t matter.

“Should I tell”…

homunculus on RO not even nearly same in TOS… they only copy some from your picked class and the AI is bad.

about the copying skill

sad story man. alchemist here is not anything interesting.
the only reason i pick alchemist is for potion making and magnum opus. money making purpose.

thus why i got Sorcerer and Cryo before hitting Alche for some good damage spells and the summon mostly from the Sorcerer ^^