Tree of Savior Forum

[Alchemist] Really Hate RNG with random stat on my equipment

All the alchemists be like http://youtu.be/8-LHdsfyDL4?t=4

edit: cause forums hate youtube links now.

The old awakening was ridiculous, now it is balanced although much less convenient. I prefer balanced things. I may be mistaken, but that’s how I see it.

Having random amounts of a certain stat is fine, but i guess it would be better if there was also way to influence what you’re going to get. Maybe by supplying additional items, and in doing that, you would also provide additional bonuses to the enemies in the wave.
Like, you want for this equip to give additional HP? That’s fine, bring the item X and Y, but be aware that the enemies you’ll have to defeat will have Z% more hp too.

Now you can “awaken” fashion item for extra stats with some TP. Random stat will be applied, you guys like gambling right? hah how about this? role the dice pay more. I told you RNG is what make mmorpg a failure. We need to stop this.

enchancement system is a made up from asian/korean mmorpg to us because what? lack of innovation and lazy feature addition. You who protect about enchancement system with RNG, not know anything about MMO. i played MMO from 2003 until now… im 24 right now.

I had totally missed this topic, because I mostly dwindle around the Game Feedback section of the forums.

But yeah, in my opinion RNG is a lackluster system when it comes to amusing western audiencies, it needs to be taken out and turned into something more innovative, where you actually feel like you’re doing more than actually paying for stats.

1 Like

Hum … Okay, the first awakening job was a little bit unballenced, but at least, we didn’t need to beg all gods before trying, and just needed to get one alchimist alt/friend.

I kinda think … “RNG” or “potential”. But not the two of them at the same time.

(Or just say you want to rekt players ~~)