Tree of Savior Forum

Agny vs Animus damage test on Elewl

no one is complaining about the buffs towards pyro skills. its the main damage stat that is OP.

What I’m trying to prove with this thread is Agny is much stronger than Animus for DPS characters. The fact that Animus is much harder to get and of orange status as well.

If you watched my video and do high level content you will know how OP it is actually.

well if you have enough magic defense, go ahead and use agny
for my chars (those who aren’t my pyro) who struggle with my magic mobs i’d rather use dhrag/max peta/rhevisan
just my take on this

Animus offers damage while having high health, agny offers more damage instead of having an high health pool.

Are you for real comparing these two items? LOL

So another nerf agni thread? kakaka

1 Like

It deserves nerfs though, not just to the fire property attack it gives.

no duh.
Agni is a DPS necklace.

Animus is about taking HP recovery to offense…HP recovery which is often gotten from CON, and as such it is a boon to overly defensive mages to get high effective HP (through CON, and equip) and not fall too far behind offensively.

I did mention in the video IF you are lucky with hp reocvery awakening with your defensive gear then yes animus should be better.

If you have con invested in your stat distribution for a dps build you are bad at this game.

Anyways unless you go high transcedence on armor then yea animus is definitely better.

Btw Solmiki mobs hit for 20-30k per hit. Good luck surviving that.

barrier with krivis diev is your best friend :slight_smile:

Any pryo is also way more efficient than ele lock pass 35 sadly.

If only FC hits flying target. rip

yep pretty much. I have some strategies in mind to help beat 36f. For now i’ll just farm more to get stage 8 transcend before attempting 40f again.

if you have a SR buddy that will take care of the adds for you i think it’s relatively fine as for you to rape Grim at 40, He still is an issue with 5k mdef fug. Should be fine with trans 8 ~10 (10 prefered since the last spike is quite huge)

Would you say 9 m-atk is considered a good awakening? oh nvm

sadly we are trying to stick with our original team. somehow it makes it more challenging no? :smiley:

I’m also planning to reskill my skills to 0 mastema and 10 pole just for 36f.

one more thing to factor in with agny is that it actually helps on 36f. same goes for lionhead dagger since the monsters are ice element.

I dont get what you mean actually.

any thing with diev and krivis is not really challenging imo lol.

Especially if you have a bling krivis that can just throw out Sp pots like free.

I just rolled a 13-mdef awakening on my archmage bangle, do you think i should keep it, or keep going for hp recovery?

Actually you should try solmiki before saying that. You can watch my video even with aus/mel combo its still ■■■■■■■ hard.

if you are planning to use animus then yes hp or hp recovery. IMO you always go for damage if you are a dps. If you position properly you should always never die.

it’s fine. The problem lies with DPS actually on solmiki.

If you have diev krivis taht can maintain 5 mins of invulnerability (and all your buffs) and up there isn’t really any issue unless your DPS are lacking.

In this terms yes, Elelock dps is lacking as compare to the standard AOE combos etc. (like pryo linker + SR etc).

Yea but some of the mobs in there knock back now so perm invincibility doesnt work like how it does in lolopanther now. You have to improvise your strategy in a lot of situations now. Not to mention a minor ■■■■ up will result in a death because the mobs hit for 20-30k per hit.