Tree of Savior Forum

Agny vs Animus damage test on Elewl

Expecting some nerfs for agny soon.

EDIT: for the record, I’m not complaining about the damage buff for fire skills. I’m just saying 200 fire property attack is way too much for an item this easy to get.

cause if your eleme cant be good, then no wizard can be good right?

1 Like

I did not consider that it was a buff for all wizard dps so that is nice. rofl it was already nerfed… in ktos when they first got it pds incinerate was doing like 1000% more damage I think? good God who in their right mind would think that was acceptable.

thats my wizard actually.

Would you say agny necklace > animus for a cleric (krivis 3, druid3)?

Any TL:DR for the above video?

agny’s elemental damage stat is better than animus’ magic amplification which makes animus irrelevant.

1 Like

my animus has 142 mdef, still worth replacing?

KR database lists Agny with 0 base fire attack.

They’ll nerf it on iTOS soon.

guess it depends how much mamp ur animus can convert i know someone with 1.3k mamp.

How about this nerf:
Make agny only work with fire as opposed to all elements

Oh wait…

Other elements will be coming soon. who knows when tho, lol

That’s a database bug. Here it’s also listed with 0 Fire Attack.

I think it’s fine. It yields Fire Attackers a huge boost and others 200+ Property Attack. You goin no mdef at all - which is hard. And no other stats.
There are downsides, that shouldn’t be forgotten.

2 Likes

It’s still 200 fire property attack on kToS

3 Likes

yep thats one thing. if you havw good rng on awakening then animus is better. but still prominence with agni is really really strong. its actually my favorite skill now.

honestly if you are a dps wizard i will totally take damage over survivability. of course that is up to your team’s composition for solmiki but damage is everything. every tick of damage matters.

Then i’ll get one,thx for correcting my mistake, both you and Sciguma

I’m honestly thinking agni breaks PDs more than it breaks pyros/eles, considering PDs can only get better in r9

Animus is for the defensively inclined.

Agny enhanced gives more fire property attack.

The enhancement of Animus is more about magic defense.
For people chasing after survivalbility Animus is far better suited to that purpose in general. Agni gives everyone damage but its highlighted by its boost to fire spells.

Anyone who was chasing pure damage wouldn’t go for Animus anyways because they’re not investing the CON to keep it relevant.

Oh please, cmon… so you r expecting for a nerf, but have you ever realized that it only works for pyros and animus do the job for all classes? Please, stop crying about pyros reborn to the meta…

1 Like

just watch my op pyro and relax :slight_smile:

to the topic i don’t see why anyone who isn’t a pyro/PD will use agni, all my other chars gonna use max peta/dhrag for magic defense.
its basically like using a dagger instead of a shield on a wizard. Maybe increase your damage a bit, but not really worth it.

2 Likes