Tree of Savior Forum

AFK Players on DG

Hello, my fellows! i’m here to report about AFK players that abuse of new DG system. If you’re in, and someone finish DG, you’ill get the rewards, even if you dont do anything.

So, IMC, i’m here to ask you to do something about it. Like restrict rewards (dont get boxs and XP) to someone who being AFK.

Follow the attached print for exemple.

4 Likes

24HorasOnline afk on dg 300. all of the dungeon decided to leave and when I re-entered the DG he was there online without doing anything lazily, ie afk

One more AFK, ArqueiroBoss.

Mordtecai

xDarkKnight

the same in other room

and other room

I dont get it, why you guys are so upset?
Sometimes you carry the afk, and sometimes you are the afk carried, thats the cycle.

1 Like

Because it is boring to do that in all DGs. Imagine if everyone gets AFK? If everyone decides to do this? The DG takes more time or is without damage

Because you should contribute to the party. It is meant to be played in group, not to have people carrying you. Why would you log in in the first place if you “cannot play” at that time? Sadly, if the other 4 are online, they tend to carry this fifth guy instead of finding another party. At least, the 300 dungeon is fast to get a new one.

The worst of this game are the players that have this same mentality as yours, abusing others.

I hope that the vote kick option arrive soon. I heard that it is already implemented in ktos server.

10 Likes

another stupid people h3h3h3

1 Like

One more guy: The player is known by the Brazilian community for being always afk in the dungeons and saalus. In addition to being a fake account. Nick: AvastY

And Look this: He say on Shout: I’m offline, you load me into saalus you’re an NPC, because you lend me more

1 Like

The Leader of all fake Account is InvejaMata. He have: AvgY, AvastY, KasperskyY and others.
Please @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian investigate this guy (InvejaMata) because he is being known by all Brazilian community to leave the Dungeons and Saalus with several accounts.

In Shout he say: Im Inveja Mata and I left yet, now shut up and cry. Im u father

1 Like

InvejaMata have 37 Account for it. He say in shout
Pleaser Ban InvejaMata and 37 account

Can banish me by IP, lose to MAC is better