Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

Thank you for your explanation to @Mikumo

so i’ve literally just checked through your post via automod history and you were indeed banned from another moderator of the sub. (i was asleep at this time until some hours later)

checking the reasons given: you were spamming the same post over and over with intents to witch hunt and i’ve even checked from the comments you literally accused everyone who even slightly disagreed with you a whale/botter via personal attacks.

It seems you dont understand the difference between the concept of whales and the botters.
They are not mutually exclusive, however from your posts/comments you pretty much said every one who disagrees with you is a whale botter etcetcetc.

In this imgur link, you’ll see just some of the comments that you did. (multiple images)

also as a bonus content, you’ll see automod doing its work

In terms of the bokors in baubas, i dont think that all of them at using autokeys etc.

however i do think that imc should make some slight changes to make it so that its not possible to afk farm via bokor like they did with the skeles/sorcs, as it is not a good sign for players trying to farm in those areas. Other than that opinion i have nothing else to say in this topic.

also: just in case OP tries to call me a bokor whale/bot, i only use 1 main char which is a chronotaoele. and my side chars are 2 naked saalus slaves + 1 naked squire

Thank you. Now I understand I can’t accuse people slightly disagreed with you a whale/botter via “personal attacks”.

I think I get personal attacked more often than I personal-attack personally. Like I was called dumb and I just replied “I’m dumb. Thank you <3” But meh, personal opinions.

You should probably share the link to the whole post instead of only image of some fragments :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/an1jbg/a_guild_is_openly_autohotkey_botting_in_na_and/

I got the person inside the picture to talk about how much silver he’s making with unfair advantage. I took advise from people disagreeing with me to file something official to IMC.

Wanna bet how many of those people unvoting are boker farmers?

In that sense I guess my new account’s posts aren’t get approved neither. Thanks moderators, they protect Bokers well.

Thanks @Mikumo.

it seems you have alot of misinfo, posts with criticism about the game and its concepts are 100% allowed. but posts that personally attack others, making multi accs to spam the same post, being derogretory, and other such stupid things are not allowed.

not sure why you would think i am a “bootlicker” for posting various guides/ktos updates and replying to people who ask for help on certain aspects of the game. but i digress.

I can do that, Runescape in the old days has trained me for that unfortunately. And there are plenty of other farmers that can too. And yeah I totally get it. I’ve never AFK farmed before since it was very inefficient in my eyes and I never owned a necro before. I just didn’t get how half my guildies in Lotus did this for such a long time, no macro or anything, just pure AFK and no one cared except the tosg people. Then all of a sudden Melody gets hit with all this.

I also did Royal maus for those too. Pretty much got over 400 golden anvils during those days while leveling people’s alt. Good times, indeed. Well, IMC better fix this quickly. But I doubt it will happen right away because there will be no maintenance this week.

I was using 24/7 literally not metaphorically. You cannot farm Cm 24 hours straight 7 days a week.

You cant post anything on reddit b/c its moderated by palemoon who is the 2nd biggest white knight behind Crevox in the game, she will insta delete anything that doesnt suit her mood. Thats why I post absolutely zero content on reddit and dont even bother reading it, its the North Korea of ToS coverage.

3 Likes

To be fair you sound like an angry toddler, can’t even really blame palememe in this case

1 Like

actually posts wont be deleted unless it breaches the subreddit rules on the sidebar. this also quite ironic considering you alledgedly got banned on the forums in a previous account.

i can see why they banned you as well, with you permanently calling literally everyone who has even slightly better gear than you a whale or botter in game, constantly telling others to quit to game and also constantly reminding others that you have kids and thus are somehow better than others.

While i will withold any comment about what little content(what content) you even have, it seems like you always type based on accusasions with 0 evidence and always exaggerate, which doesnt look good for you.

1 Like

I find it hard to believe nobody has made a post on Reddit about this and had interest grow in it.

there was one, OP. but he spammed it on multi accs and also did it in a way that breached subreddit rules on the side bar.

if he just made a civil post, something like “thoughts/feedback on bokor afk farming” as the title.
then also just replied civily instead of personally attacking/bming others, then it would be ok.

some of the reasons it was removed was already outlined in an earlier post above, and it wasnt even me who removed it at that time anyways.

I would assume he spammed it because you have some kind of new account filter in place that blocks new accounts and he got confused, so maybe would have made more sense to leave the first one and delete the ones after that instead of nuking them all?

Like I said, does that sound like someone you would trust to moderate your threads. Thats quite a triggered and nasty post from a supposed mature and bias person.

yea theres a filter for accounts less than 7 days old to prevent spam bots and other such accounts, that being said, the post doesnt get deleted completely, it stays in stasis until a mod can see it and approve/decline it.

only first one got removed by another mod due to reasons above, whereas his later posts via new acc was automodded(again as seen by above). Therefore they werent nuked per se. I have actually gone ahead and approved the least ‘bm’ one as it seems that the thread itself is not as provoking unless proven otherwise later, and can facilitate some discussion.

i have no reason to reply politely to someone who seems to never do so, respect is not given but earned, and your actions so far as seen on forums and in game have given me no reason to do so.

actually i have already replied to you as polietly as possible barring your disproven accusations in the current circumstance given your personality and image you have shown in this game.

saying that i made a triggered/nasty post is again very ironic when almost all of your posts/comments the past few weeks seem to follow the triggered/nasty trend, you can even see this just in your acc history.

as long as people follow the subreddit rules and not be a total cancer, they are free to post what they want on the sub for discussions and such.

1 Like

Admitting you did cover up this legitimate problem with the game by arbitrarily enforcing rules that you write yourself is kind of embarrassing and does expose you as an IMC bootlicker. I’m sorry I have to report this diagnosis, friend.

Sorry Pale but you are back to being in the minority.

Players are no longer content to sit in the corner quietly while the servers continue to rage on fire and the 1% continue to lord everyone else inflating the economy and dictating prices and content.

This isnt 2018 where you had your own private ragnarok server of 1.5k players and people just went along with things.

It is 2019, re: build has come and gone and people are angry. You can say all the nasty and childish things you want about me but I am 1 of many, on my last handle I had over 2,600 likes on my posts and comments, I have over 200 in the last month on this handle and if you take the time to read the forums you will see the majority of current topics are in line with my opinions, not yours.

This is a video GAME, content should not be created for 1% of the player base, everyone should be allowed to participate and benefit from Boruta, Superior demon Lords and players should not be forced to pay 50-100 million silver for legitimate in game items b/c the rich set the prices.

Again, sorry, but not everyone feels like yo do, get over it.

Putting aside everything else, this particular statement is completely false
End-game content is created for top-tier players, who’ve reached that content

In all serious MMORPGs the most valuable Bosses, Dungeons, etc are monopolized by the elite. That’s how these games work.

you do realise most of the rules are reddit’s basic rules along with things such as no spam/ no hacks or cheat showcasing/ must be related to tos/no witchhunt+bm.

you would have known that if you read the rules page here

also if you have been paying attention to the thread, you would have known that it was the automod that prevented his new acc from posting (under 7 days) and that i have already approved his “least” bm post.