Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

I just realized I had huge horrible lag spikes ever since Rebuild, particularly in Baubas Cave
All these summons are really taking a toll on the weak shitservers of IMC
Its annoying as hell to farm because you often get stuck in animation due to lag/channel freeze

I assumed it was all the new players but its probably just all the bokor zombies

waaa it was so funny so much salt i bet they don’t even go to farm i mean i go with my bm farmer and farm next to the afk the mobs are so many that i have no problem farming i mean what are you using to farm lol i mean sometimes my cd don’t let me kill all the mobs hahaha so many salt and some can’t stop crying over the whales? just look at NA number 1 in DL are not even whales xD! i mean yes some whales get lot of silver not farming in the game but look at other games for example dragon next there you put 10 dlls in the game and got the money a normal player can farm in a week of full farming, here 10 dlls are nothing! the whales actually waste like 1000 dlls or more to get the silver they want idk if you ask me if i m crying over having the same items as them and i have not waste my real money in the game i think you are doing something wrong or just mere sal… i mean hate xD

What did you mean? :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

This really doesn’t alter the fact that IMC was taking an active stance against AFK farming at the time by spawning Grim Reapers on the map to kill off AFK players. When the staff of the game itself is releasing counter-measures to your actions, a little alarm should go off in your head saying “maybe I should stop”.

Some people, simply don’t possess that alarm.

They didn’t stop because IMC didn’t ban them. Hell, @GM_Francis went as far as calling “legitimate players” people who were blatantly botting.

I kinda get why since more than half the server was doing it. This situation is a tad more isolated so we will see what happens.

that is true, I remember that, but now is hard to see a gm online, the last time I see a gm was gm grape on boruta and after that I see no gm online
in my case I never make a afkmancer, I hate them but I think the bokor must be nerfed soon, because well melody had many afkmancer but there is alt afkmancers from other guild who had no guild to avoid the harassment like many people do with them, so if melody didn’t start afk farming with theirs chars it will be ignored and for sure IMC don’t take actions about this issue until some time after
there is some afkmancer from gold seller, not only guild or alts I hope this issue will be solved soon

for my part i dont really care about them i mean i think they say the profit was like 1m per hour lol thats so little i can solo cm in 8 minutes and got 800k so doing maths yeah you get me? afk extra silver is no bad but i prefer to let my pc rest i mean my electric bill is not that cheap you know xD and well i got farm to the hg next to them never have a problem moving my mobs and killing them i mean they even give me more drops since they only take the silver i take all the items they don’t pick so sure keep doing it is just win or win for me xD if imc nerf it i dont think it will be a game breaking change so they can change it or not i don’t care xD

for you maybe, not eveyone is rich in ToS

either way, i doubt IMC will do anything, wich is sad because bots shouldn’t be allowed, especially in “new content”

go dungeon 330 3 times 750k in less than an hour go saalus get carryes more than 1m in less than 1 hour, go feud stay afk get more then 2.3m in less than an hour yes everyone CAN be rich they only need to be smart get it?

750k isn’t much considering how much you’ll be spending on potions, repairs and buffs
not everyone is fine with carrying others during saalus
feud has crashes = not even worth trying

also get off your horse, not sure why you’re being aggressive
i guess you don’t like being wrong ? or maybe you’re just scared you won’t be able to profit from the bots ?

you are not being smart i c? sorry is cause of the salt i feel i mean 750k wasting pots in dungeon? ok repari? repair is only expensive if you have goo equip and is if you have good equip you dont need pots plus you know good equip last all the runs 0 repairs i got hg 4 to 5 times before i need to repair yes i have good equip but if you have bad equip you dont waste that much in repairs lol feud crashes? so what you are going to be afk if its crashes you lose what? 10 minutes or less? if not you get more than an afk farmer lol and saalus? want me to follow up? velco gives 900k run making a new character gives 6m total i mean you can even make an alchemist and craft potions to sell and win more silver, hunting filed bosses is really good you know? as i say be smart there is a lot to do you know? you can even go HG to farm lol xD

salt ? why would i be salty ?

points to most classes

that’s not how it works if you want to actually get rewards, but whatever

not everyone can do velco though

anyway, not sure why i bothered, you keep saying you’re smart but you write like a 12 years old

oh well

1 Like

I wish there was a kick option in this game. This guy suggests to afk, another suggested to play feud gearless.

Tree of trolls.

1 Like

wew you are still not being smart eh? sorry but and saalus and field bosses? and making an alchemist and making anew character and running dungeon and selling pots and doing quest and seeling practos and running ignas and doing you know the game? have something no so smart to say about that? i dont even need to think what i m puting here lol and i m not agresive is an internet forum everything i say can be as you like it be lol be a little more smart next time cause you are giving me chanses to uses memes so easy i mean

XD

you know for a new player is a really good way to win silver and yeah afk cause have you done feud? is LAG SO LAG so yeah i will suggest new player to go afk if the server is like that i cant tell them go have fun in that mode since is so bad atm so yeah go afk in feud at least for now lol is a good way to win silver or what you wanna report poor guys that cant even move in feud? you devil !

Do you know that purposely afkin’ is a bannable offense?

Don’t give stupid suggestions.

And please, use punctuation, you make my eyes bleed.

do tell where in the rules it say is illegal to afk in feud do tell not only “i see it on the net” or “a friend tell me” and plz not “i think is like that” plz link me to the imc post if you can since if is like that all server will be banned now i mean how many afk the town have? be smart people plz xD
and btw why should i care about your eyes is the net xD

i’ve actually mentionned saalus, but whatever
i don’t have anything to say about alchemist because making potions kinda works (though there’s already way too many on market so it’s just better to make them for yourself, unless you login when the prices on market aren’t low)

i’ve mentioned dungeons before as well, practos still takes some times, especially if you make a new char for them (though if you have tons of exp increasing items it can kinda work)

ignas raid can’t be done by everyone, just like velcoffer (cough need decent equips etccough)

don’t need to think if all you’re able to do is troll and post memes

Afkin’ is illegal everywhere and no, it’s not a friend that told me. There you go:

And fyi, they got banned.

But I know, you’ll say that “you mean that you mean that you mean”, right?