Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

everyone knows what they do the ppl that afk on them are exploiters, but it’s mostly imc’s fault for not changing the way the pillars work

when you jump on them, it should drain your HP, or they should just change the pillar to a ball or rock or something, but we all know what will happen, the same usual gang of troublemakers in guilds i won’t say the names of will just move their afk operations to diff maps

Hi, how do I record in-game? because I think I saw a macro-user in Baubas. It is a Dopp>Matador that is standing in the pillar but does nothing but taunt monsters, call that bull, spin to win and stay like that until cooldown.

F12 is default to start the bandicam that comes with ToS. It saves to the avicapture folder in your TreeOfSavior folder but you might need something like vlc mediaplayer to view it. It uploads raw to youtube just fine though. Keep in mind that if you want in-game volume you need to basically max your game volume. It also picks up audio from any other applications you have running but not your microphone input.

~Azura Skyy

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.