Tree of Savior Forum

AFK farming suggestion

i would like to suggest that when you AFK for a certain amount of time, auto looting should be disabled.

unless AFK farming is allowed on this game? those summons and those dark things on the ground are pretty OP for me… cant even kill mobs when questing coz they literally die immediately when they spawn…

5 Likes

Is impossible to play im some maps cause they are infested with necros really bad that the game just let the players farm without playing

3 Likes

Some players even claims that this is their gaming experience…

Is unless because ppl use macro bot, for auto summon the sorceres pets every 1min.

1 Like

But dont forget about all the bot user too. Or something like the real “REPORT BOT” button.

I haven’t afk other than bio breaks, but normally my skeletons do not decay. And rarely do I need to resummon them since I’m full SPR. Now TS will not attack if I’m gone for a few minutes.

So did IMC change something about skeletons? They don’t attack if you go inactive for a few minutes? I’d heard they were going to make skeletons lose HP until they die if the summoner is inactive, but this might solve the afk farmer problem too.

Well I have never afk for too long, but they don’t seem to decay any. And they must not because look at how many there are now. I know that they still attack while I’m taking my kid to school. So AFK for maybe 10 minutes at most.

afk necro here, they should make it illegal and take action. but who are we kidding… i see the same
necros who are botting/relocating for months now and they are stil there.

how about you try and encourage IMC to follow up on there rules and stop botters/RMTers/multiboxers those guys are earning way more then any legit player could hope to earn.

for your information afk necro earns about 2mil a day (if you don’t get pushed away/dc/share your spot) i’m not sure how much the ones i named earn a day but theres people earning 10mil+ a day just for multiboxing saalus.

go my minions, i gave you a new mission.

Why IMC still don’t solve this issue?
You keep AFK robot players more than normal players.

I agree with poster, If 3min don’t move, skel don’t hit.

1 Like

Think i am the only necromancer who picked the class because likes+roleplay purposes an not for afk farming

Me too. I like the necro class. I can’t wait for the update.

1 Like

thats the zombies for bokor their HP decay’s over time. which imo is a god awful design…imo