Tree of Savior Forum

AFK Farming Dina Bee Farm/Griefing Players

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : VacaOverpower

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 8:00 AM

• Evidence

This guy created a character only to AFK farm in this spot and his only job in life is to “report” others who do exactly the same and anyone who takes “his spot” in dina bee farm.

This is a player who doesn’t care about the game or any sportmanship, he only “report” people who block or annoy him in anyway

Prove of this: [Silute] Coliseo Dragons recluta hispanos

Last post in a thread that doesn’t belong

Many people already complained about him, but this time we’re doing it in a formal way.

If people are going to get banned by AFK farm in dina bee, then this guy has to be banned in the first place and not only because he loves the AFK part of the game but all the harassment his bringing with him.

1 Like

I have confirmed your AUTOPOT in my other topic

2 Likes

Yes? did you look my logs on the game? Are you a GM? Good for you.

1 Like

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

Enjoy your ban @VacaOverpower

1 Like

VacaOverpower, all day, all night in dina bee farm with templeshooter autopot and three skeleton, u are so famous, asking any person in silute.

“you know vacaoverpower?”

they says “yes, afkfarming top 1”

jajajajajajajaj

2 Likes

and the worst, he leave his own guild (Paradise) to afkfarming safely because it always killed by Mafia, ColiseoDragon, and other guilds.

Vacaoverpower u are so stupid to create others post, you’re the first person to be banned

2 Likes

[sarcasm] am waiting your video proving “my AutoPot”[/sarcasm]

1 Like

We already proved what we said, sorry you’re so dumb to read, but that’s ok.

I’m just reading your crying

1 Like

sarcasm meu deus

Just watching the prove of your illegal afk farming.

illegal afk?

:joy:
/20char

Go grief in your own thread, this is a report thread.

this thread is to report the report of report of your autopot?

:confused:

1 Like

Evidence is there, like I said earlier if you have something to say, then say it in your thread, go grief in other part of the forum.

do not be worried, BigodinhoLoiro has not yet taken ban

1 Like

Can someone delete all the post not concerning this thread, special the grieving ones of VacaOverpower?

Thanks

1 Like

This player reports users using AutoPot in Sorcerers , as you can see on this topic ;

[SA]Silute AFKPot [Update 09/21]

It is Necromancer and is not wearing anything …

1 Like