Tree of Savior Forum

Addressing the Computer-Related FPS Drop in HG 340

I hope for a fix at least next week.

nope

Thank you for keeping in touch with us. We understand your sentiments regarding this matter to our attention. We have already forwarded this to the proper for them to further investigate the matter.

Unfortunately, this may take a while and we cannot provide any time frame. We could only ask for your patience and understanding.

Rest assured that our development team is doing the necessary actions needed for this matter.
:tired:

:sad:

/20characters ;.;

Certain hardware setups will no longer cause frame drop issues when entering certain areas. here?

Yes, it should be fixing the problem.

Rejoice!

3 Likes

Nope, still the same… Why is this not in priority list is beyond me…

They just announced that it’s going to be fixed in tomorrow’s maintenance.

We are saved! We were remembered!

Ancwer support today

Hello Savior,
Thank you for keeping in touch.
Unfortunately, we are unable provide any further details regarding the matter. We can only suggest for you is to wait for the update regarding this issue.
Should you have any other concern, please do contact us again.
Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

Yep! It’s official! The FPS drop in the level 340 hunting grounds will be fixed during today’s maintenance. Please tell us immediately through this thread if you are facing any issues after logging in and going “hunting”. :smiley:

3 Likes

Still the same for me.

2 Likes

dont give false hopes lol

3 Likes

Why am I not surprised lmao :haha:

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for informing us :sob:
So you don’t see any changes at all?
With no players on the channel, the FPS is still low? And you are not facing a similar problem on other maps?

ALSO: After this maintenance, has your FPS changed in any way? As in, it went a little bit higher or it went lower? And could you give me your FPS before and after this maintenance?
@Renji I can see yours in the images you provided, so thank you

2 Likes

No! No such problem on other maps. It’s dissapointing. :persevere:

AMD CPU x955
before: 1-4fps
after: 1-4fps

so sad, nothing changes…

where fix? …

Please continue to post your FPS in the level 340 hunting grounds before and after today’s maintenance.
Similar to what @Maxes has done.

I would also like to advise you to remove all add-ons and either verify the integrity of the game files or do a clean install of the game. :sob:

I went to sleep happy to wake up sad thanks imc here continues with the bad fps