Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDON] LKChat (Alpha)

Resolved overlapping text tonight, I’ll have it in the v0.4c update for tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks for the hard work love the addon. Once the overlapping text is fixed the addon should be the number one addon to use.

hmm bump this thingy

I’m going to delay v0.4c for about a day since the servers are going down tonight for an update.
Might end up rolling it into v0.5, if the servers are down longer.

1 Like

v0.4a broke “All” chat a bit, not sure if you resolved that. I would have shouts/other messages show up in the individual filters, but in “All” chat, nothing would be there.

i think the next update of his fixes the chat

any update posted or are you waiting to finish 0.5?

v0.5 is going to be out sometime tonight. Doing some final testing with some big changes I made to the chat message alignment code.

[quote=“crevox, post:167, topic:208502, full:true”]
v0.4a broke “All” chat a bit, not sure if you resolved that. I would have shouts/other messages show up in the individual filters, but in “All” chat, nothing would be there.
[/quote]v0.4a was so broke I pulled it.

Alpha v0.5 is OUT! (in the morning) >_>
> Bot detection has been improved based on your reports with new patterns.
> Messages are now paused during world load time.
> Slash commands will no longer display a message if they’re added again.
> Message drawing has been improved and no longer overlaps.

1 Like

it doesn’t show any message at all anymore on all the chat type on me

yeah this patch makes it so no text is showing its all empty

Having the same problem

Well, if 0.5 is broken then i’ll wait before downloading.

Sadly it is I was truly hoping that the latest patch would be the patch to fix the chat but I guess we need to wait until another patch is put out.

sadly since the change of the unicode icon , LKC does not seem to load for me at all. not in 0.4b , not in 0.5 :confused:
reverting to 0.4a as I’m mainly using it for the botspamm blocking and not for much else since I don’t chat ingame much.
otherwise great addon, thank you !

edit ~5hours later ; 0.4a works flawlessly for my needs again.

V 0.5 is broken.

20 char

My PC doesn’t display unicode and thus the addon does not work.

haha, nice ~ no shout no gold spammer ~ jst b anti-social… :confounded::dizzy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Looking into this. Everything was fine last night when I checked the v0.5 push. From what I can tell, something changed today with the server and loading state isn’t being pushed in the correct order, breaking the addon. v0.5a will be up shortly.
My apologies in advance. :frowning:

v0.5a is uploaded without the message event state.
Resolves the issues encountered today.

Again, my apologies. Everything was working fine last night after a few hours of testing with these changes. :frowning: