Tree of Savior Forum

Addon Collection Showcase! [Update 13-01-18]

Ahh alrighty then. Thanks so much for the quick reply! Really appreciated :satisfaction:

Also, with cdtracker v3.0.9, have they removed the alert appearing as yellow text above the head? I can only seem to get the alert showing up as a red client side text message.

Iā€™m looking for a buff cool down/duration manager, Iā€™ve seen one around the forums in screenshots, but couldnā€™t manage to find any.
Do you guys know one, by any chance?

@lofder34 and @yurick.hauschild

CDtracker is partially broken, as you can see on the updated post section. The UI menus wont work, but you can set them up by commands if you dig around for them, so not common-user friendly for now, but working normally for those who configure it before the UI function broke.

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed that and found the commands here: https://github.com/axjv/Input-Switcher, also able to access in game via /cd help all, but it seems like others in game have been able to get the yellow text to show up but for me it does nothing (after following the correct steps). Maybe something to do with prior patching?

Found the command you are looking for. All of CDtracker UI works via command callingā€¦

Try writing /cd chattype 1 ā€¦ or chattype 2. Im actually not that good reading code myself xD.

You should be looking to set it to ā€œAllā€, thats the yellow message.

Ah yes thank you! That seemed to work partially: the yellow text appears while casting, but it does show the cool down at the time a user has set (which is what I was expecting), also the casting doesnā€™t go away until itā€™s replaced by another cast/ if chat type is set to party.

Thanks so much though, if ya canā€™t figure it out donā€™t worry too much about the specifics!

here the newest addon manager =)

1 Like

Does anyone know the mod that works like Buffshop Ex and Gem Roast Shop Ex where it saves the price/name, but for Squire shops? I had this addon before but I did a clean install , now I canā€™t seem to find anything remotely similar in the addon list. I remember there being some dots in place of words so I think it was also a jTOS addon but Iā€™m going crazy trying to find out WTF it was.

Tooltip helper(iToS) is broken, atleast for me.

The ā€˜extra tooltipsā€™ from the addon doesnā€™t show. It also messes with item display, sometimes item would not load when you click it from chat box link. Also when you hover an item in your inventory, it would not show the comparison to your current equipment; it will only show the current equipped.

Iā€™m also looking for add ons:
That helps to easier see the current time of weapon and armor maintenance buff.
That gives details on damage lines. I saw this on a youtube video before.

Edit:
I was using the iToS version, because it seemed more updated than jToS. (12-12-17 : 11-19-17)
Edit 2:
jToS version seems fine.

I wouldnā€™t use the indev version if i were you

Tooltiphelper needs recipe_puzzle.xml. https://github.com/Xanaxiel/ToS-Addons/releases

@Wolfy Whereā€™s that list?!

1 Like

Update on 13-01-18:

• IToS side addons revised from EUI2 to Zoomy Plus
  • Made invididual addon sections collapsed using ā€œHide detailsā€.
  • Fixed the indexing problem with collapsed sections.

Curently broken UI addons (probably by the action function thing)

• Battle Mode button wont change
  • Camp Warp: button unclickable (fixed on torahamu version)
  • CDtracker
  • CWmarket

Broken - Outdated - Not needed:

• /unfreeze
  • Advanced Skill Tooltips
  • Assortment
  • Better Chat Filter (can break stuff)
  • Boss Tracker
  • Channel Surfer (breaks channel counter)
  • DPK Helper
  • Enhanced Collection
  • Experience Card Calculator
  • FPS Savior
  • Gimme Cards
  • Good Bye Isabela (integrated on a different addon)
  • Guildmates
  • Job Change Command (implemented)
  • KaguraShow (not needed)
  • Link Item
  • Map Fog Viewer (implemented)
  • MiniMap Extra
  • Monster Tracker
  • Mount 'er Good (buggy with falconer)
  • Persistent Chat
  • Played (broken after resetting)
  • safeBuff (outdated - Shophelper)
  • Save Price
  • SFX Toggle
  • SimpleWarp
  • Swapit
  • The Bigger They Are

Edit: Wonderland seems to be working, it didnt for me when i tried for some reason, but i got shown its working normally.

7 Likes

Anyone know the addon that displays blessing damage over the buffs (and divine might charges) ?

none of the github downloads seem to have the .EXE file anymore. Am I missing something?

Like this?:

The addon is Buff Counter from JTOS.

The executable should just be inside the .zip file here:

1 Like

Thank you! Any idea if it works in itos as well?

Yeah no it isnā€™t there, a guildee had to link me an older version for me to get the .exe, sadly.

Yup! I took that screenshot just for you. :wink:

D:

Is that not what you mean?

1 Like

yeah it is, for some reason moments ago it was not showing up, and now when i try again it does.

I swear Iā€™m not crazy.

1 Like

Suuuuuure

Bling Popo

1 Like