Tree of Savior Forum

Add a pvp zone for pvp-fanatics

So I have not played in a long time, this is mainly because I have a new job and I can’t be on during the pvp hours. This hurts me in the way that I play these kind of games mainly for pvp. I enjoy the different classes and different tactics a lot and whenever i get destroyed in pvp, i get motivated to get better gear / grow in lvls / make new characters.

Is there any way this game will ever have a pvp system that is not based on time slots? I mean, the time slots for ranking is fine by me, but is it in any way plausible to wait for some sort of pvp zone where pvp is always turned on or should I just give up and move on to a different game?

I think a pvp zone would be amazing for pvp players to hang out and fight each other in. I’m not talking about an entire map, but more like large rooms that you can go to.

What do you think?

5 Likes

It has been suggested a few times in the past. I wish IMC cared a little more about pvp players (at least we are getting the tbl ““rebalance”” ¯\ _(ツ) _/¯ ).

Yeah I have suggested it myself before as well. Both on Reddit and this forum but i have not seen anything happen yet. Not that I would expect them to change/add something JUST because I suggest it, but it would be a nice addition to the pvp community.

Would love to have someone from the staff jump into the conversation and give me some closure to this game. I would understand their choices either way.

1 Like

Yeah, I would spend hours in those maps/rooms if they were implemented…
I don’t really know how to tag staff members to increase the chances of them noticing this suggestion.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan

2 Likes

I think one good option would be make at X hour all the farmings area Pvp/pk.

That would still keep the problem of pvp in certain time-slots though. Which is what we want to counter by adding a zone where pvp is always on.

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Pvp zone is great. Or an entire full Pvp channel.

Might be too big to find people. I would suggest a pvp room which is not connected trough channels so people cant be dicks and hold the room for themselves. People can just move channels or something.

What about having an exclusive pvp channel on every map? If there’s plenty of channels for pve players it shouldn’t be a problem, that way people could have fun fighting for territories to farm with their guilds, and any player who doesn’t like pvp/doesn’t have a guild can just farm on pve channels.

That would be awesome! Back in RO I’d drop tons for hours in pvp rooms in prontera. :smiley:

Not only that it’s fun, it’s a great way to make friends and enemies. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice idea marton! Where is the staff?

1 Like

yeeeah boi, this would be awesome!!!

1 Like

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan

I suggested once a pvp zone cause I really think it would improve the game experience a lot.
This game lacks player-player interactions in pvp environment, since you can’t make your own team in tbl, for exemple…

Care to explain? Not too sure what i’m looking at.

Open field pvp is coming for the ones who like.
I dont know the details, we have some koreans here to translate?

That’s actually great news for the pvp community. I might come back for that! It will give me some goals again.