Tree of Savior Forum

Active, Returning, and First-time player events

Next time, it would be nice to group them together. There will be an option for users to pick one of the packages. For example, there will 3 packages like PvP Boost, Dungeon Boost, and Leveling Boost

There are old accounts/players that wants to level up a new character too. While yes, we can still take advantage of the event by making a new steam account, it isn’t really practical. All our games are connected to Steam and we just make a new one only to play TOS? It would’ve been fine if TOS has a stand alone launcher.

If it may look like QQing post to others, yes it is. You can easily achieve 330 on 4 chars w/in 3 days while we are here stuck on 200.

1 Like

if you still get stuck st 200s at this time, there might be something wrong you’re doing.
I’ve been using my account since CBT2, went on and off, always missed returnee events and managed to join the 2 weeks reset. Never once did I make another account even when the rewards are so good.

1 week is enough to casually lvl a char from 1-317, and that’s just doing dailies, using the whale buff and statues freely dropped on Klaip. Some can rush it into 14 hours with loads of reset vouchers, exp tomes, etc. I have done both, and considering the grind for end game is tedious, I often choose to casually level a toon. Now I have 4 31x chars, 2 330 pets and a 21x char that I havent bothered to finish.

What we old accounts [or all accounts for that matter] need is like a milestone rewards for certain levels reached. Maybe not as outrageous as the new account rewards, but something to get us by leveling. But then again, this is IMC.

2 Likes

I’ve been on-off in this game starting rank reset event. Been only logging on for the costumes. Now, I’ve invited friends to play with me and they are all above me.

I agree with you Little_Miss!

Well tos has pretty much fallen into a “u wot m8, no lvl 330 within 24 hours!? filthy casual!” All you can do is endure it till 330, or be forced to, as you already stated, make a new steam account. I Also thinkt he events should be more reliant on characters level.

"lvl 200, go to quest board to recieve lvl 200 xp box next reward at lvl 240"
Imc could just make the rewards to be non team sharable, not impossible.

But they chose another route, promote lower level players to make whole new steam accounts.

Wrong like xd. sorry