Tree of Savior Forum

Guess to impress 27th day wrong reward

Hello,

The reward for the 27th should be Lv2 Settlement Support Potion x2, Superior Gem Abrasive: 14 Days x1
but instead I received an Earth Tower One Entry Voucher (14 Days) x1. That’s actually sad because I wanted to get this reward with another char.

I also took a picture as proof.

2 Likes

26 = Lv2 Settlement Support Potion x2, Lv 2 Keista Restoration Potion x20
27 = Lv2 Settlement Support Potion x2, Superior Gem Abrasive: 14 Days x1
28 = Lv2 Settlement Support Potion x2, Goddess Sculpture (14 Days) x2
29 = Lv2 Settlement Support Potion x2, Earth Tower One Entry Voucher (14 Days) x1

Yeah, they actually skipped 2 days.
Luckly I got the voucher on one of my mains so I don’t mind, but I can see why people are pissed. :confused:

1 Like

There goes another ET run on my EleWarlock…

Greetings Saviors!

Please be informed that we received similar reports regarding this issue and our dev team is currently looking into it.
Kindly wait for our further announcement regarding this.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, :slight_smile:
We’ve changed the rewards
The rewards for days 27 and 29 have been updated. Please refer to the list below.

So you changed the sequence in your news but the et voucher still stuck with the character that does not do et…?

2 Likes

Youve changed the rewards when we already taken the said reward that would have been taken on another character? Without prior notice? Nice IMC

2 Likes

Awesome & Well done by IMC. they will claim that this is PLAYER fault for did not predict the reward information will be updated on next day.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @GM_Francis

1 Like

what? the solution was fixing the news page?
really?

rofl, I’m laughing really hard right now, this is pathetic even for IMC…

1 Like

@dydxhong
Please do send us the ticket with correct character name :slight_smile:
We will move to your daily reward again for you.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.