Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse (April 21st, 2016)

amazing job, IMC <3<3<3

@STAFF_Julie
Kindly repost the image of banned list.
not able to view / Open.

I having problem connect go the games.
**I never sell gold / Bot(i play so hard with less of time).
I feel so mad if i am being ban because of saying i am BOT !!!
i am a token playerā€¦ it is wasting my token time while i not able connect due to WRONGLY Ban me.

Please help. URGENT.
Team Name : GKT
Server : Orsha

thanks and regards

I donā€™t see any of the ā€œnamed botsā€ that Iā€™ve reported - which is probably like over 30. Seems like having a legit-ish name either helps throw off reporters or causes more doubt before the ban. Only getting the most obvious bots for now. Maybe Iā€™ll start recording and make a montage.

now release the DLC 3 please

Seeing these posts about boters and gold-sellers getting banned really brings a smile to my face. If anything it shows to the people playing the game how much you guys care.

I donā€™t really mind seeing bots or gold sellers in game. They are annoying, yes, but what I care about is knowing that something is being done, not whether it is currently working or not.

Thank you for continually striving for a better game, and keep up the amazing work! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

LOL sorry for that typo :stuck_out_tongue:

iā€™m a bit uneducated, so please excuse me
but what does it mean that they are being gold sellers? by thet you mean they are selling silvers from the game for real money to someone else, but how can this be done, when trading between players doesnt exist?

They use a market.
You can register a trivial item to the market if you want to buy silver.
The seller will buy your trivial item.
You can receive the silver after 2 days

Yay! I see the bot I reported received justice. <3

Thank you oh so much! > w<

Now I invest my money in the game.

they banned for play too?