Tree of Savior Forum

Access Restriction

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 05/16/2019; 2:18 a.m. (GMT-3)

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Boolean

Character Name: Lua

Bug Description: From the end of May 15th (around 9 p.m. server time) to the beginning May 16th (around 1 a.m.) I had problems to connect on any maps in any channels with all my characters and many people that play in my guild was experiencing the same issue related at that time. Additionally, the last thing I was doing was exploring some Orsha maps with my Lancer named Lua and when I tried to change characters again I got the message on the screenshot. I’ve already sent tickets but the only answer I got so far was that I violated somehow the EULA and I’m permanently banned from the game, but they didn’t give any information about what I really did. I don’t even received any strikes or warning about anything before that moment. I hope the IMC team can clarify my situation and check again my account since I always played fair and I always supported the game since the beginning. Thanks in advance!

@STAFF_Yuri

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse

• Country, Region : Brazil
1 Like

This is the workings of a mega thread. Comment here as well to build exposure. Seems to be an actual bug

1 Like