Tree of Savior Forum

[Abusing Report] Arkantos [Guild Paradise]

• Server : [SA] Silute
  • Team Name : Villager001 (his main account Team Name: Arkantos)
  • Approximate date / time (EDT) : Thursday, November 23, 2017, 09:36 AM,
    IMAGE of Arkantos selling his service in facebook: https://i.imgur.com/MttmFio.png
    IMAGE of Arkantos selling his service in shout: https://i.imgur.com/beIzvDv.png

Villager001

Villager001 made approximately 7-12 thousand blessed shards

• Make a group with 1 characters can summon a (2x) pet lv 12000+ and several characters or accounts lv 100+ using the event “Get Ahead” or sell this as a service in the shout and charge players for 40 shards or 50 talts or 70 monster energys every 3 runs

Go to your team storage, and put your Tamer’s Blue Orb inside, logout and change characters
that is a exploit, a huge one

• When you finish to kill the boss, the character that have a (2x) pet lv 12000+ need logout, after that everyone click on the Treasure Chest.
    - After you defeat a boss lv 5000+ everyone will get 500 Pieces of Blue Orb, in 3 runs every account gonna have 1500 Pieces of Blue Orb.
  • All you need is to make as many new accounts you can with characters lv 100+ using the event “Get Ahead” you can and repeat
  • At end of the event you gonna have in every new account 3 Diamond Anvil and around 400 Advanced Gem Abrasive
  • Buy a TOKEN for 5kk in the market for every account and make gems lv 8 to sell in the maket or use the Diamond Anvil to make a aspana +21 or a armor solmiki or weapon solmiki from the event “HALLOWEEN '17: Certified Trick-or-Treater” go over +21 refine
  • If you dont wanna make this for yourself you can sell this service for others players and charge them blessed shards, monster energy or talt
  • Alot GOLD SELLERs gonna do this for several days and destroe the economy of the server.
    -Use the shout selling this as a service and charge the players for 40 shards or 50 talts or 70 monster energys every 3 runs

Villager001 made approximately 7-12 thousand blessed shards, since he used a account that has no trade most of shards are untradable. He will probably craft all his blessed shards into Goddesses’ Blessed Gem so he can sell or use it in his main account Team Name: Arkantos

I recommend investigating all trades made by Villager001 account to remove the items that were purchased due to exploit, shards and talts. Also investigating all trades made by his main account team name Arkantos

2 Likes

You are reporting not to be a exploit, because is not; you are reporting because you dont have competence to make nothing with is good to community like the pokemon event with this guy…

Sorry but its the true, you exploit a lot of about everything or you dont know the players know ? , you make a post teaching how to make because you STOP MAKE NOW only to report the Paradise Guys…

But IMC is fair and not will make nothing because is not wrong sell entrys in this event, ; but i think they need BAN Dreith acc´s because his exploits with hes put in that tutorial, and we know Dreith, is you…

Let it go, he is retarded

all these negative comments are from the Paradise players themselves, guild who abused bugs to share the blesseds between them, and still use the excuse that it was to help the community, this is disgusting -_- I’m sure the staff is not so stupid of believing in their litany

2 Likes

Paradise members are all retards, they think @leader.jj is me. they buy silver, they exploit in events and them come to the forrum talk â– â– â– â– , in the end IMC will investigate and do their job but Paradise members still come to the forrum talk â– â– â– â–  about @leader.jj.

and then a few days later IMC changed the tamer event (a.k.a. pokemon event called in Silute) and ruin it for everyone ho cannot spend all the day farming for monster energys ¬¬

Go to your team storage, and put your Tamer’s Blue Orb inside, logout and change characters
that is a exploit, a huge one