Tree of Savior Forum

About Transcended gears and weapon

Can we make Transcended gears and weapon tradeable to Team Storage??? Please!!!

5 Likes

No. U can’t. If u have a tras item this is only for the char who tras the weapon/armor/accessories.

So in an old interview they lied and it will never be implemented?

1 Like

+1
yes, please. make this happen.
removing DPK is the right choice. now please lift this unnecessery restriction altogether.
it won’t do any harm to the game, and it will only make your players happy.
please, consider this again.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

3 Likes

i dont understand why we CANT trade beetwen our chars transcendance items… its almost impossible to trans all gear to +10 o.O and if someone want to do it with some alt its JUST impossible -> if someone have solmiki gear and want transce it… srlsy this person must farm second solmiki set? -.- its pathetic

7 Likes

We are at around 50% of the game. It will be easier to get shards in the near future.
What might now sound like a hindrance is in fact a really good system.
You can even get 90% of your gems back to trans your next weapon,making it easier to progress throughout the game. Imagine if you had to transcend every weapon from scratch like in every other normal MMORPG…

The problem I have is rather that we need to gear several characters and do the runs on each of them instead of stacking them per team, allowing you to run your teams worth with a single character.
This would make it a lot easier than having to transfer the weapon between several different characters for e.g. Saalus/dungeon runs(which have their entrance on maps without a Storage Keeper NPC).

I never saw anything about transcending becoming tradable / sharable in the future.
I think they reply one time in a QAF about it and answer they haven’t any plan in the future to make it this way. (Not 100% sure)
Either way honestly I’m fine with it.

Let see it this way, transcending isn’t a weapon/armor upgrade. IT A CHARACTER investment similar to attribute.
At the only difference it on a item. This cost silver/gem/material and create a market by itself for player farming Mat or gems.

yes in the future u will get 3 blessed shards from saalus ont 2… its really easier way to get shards… :slight_smile:

Well, the run is basically shorter than royal maussoleion and canyon, you still get silver and 2 shards even without a token for 1 run instead of two. I think that’s a lot easier.
Now if they only made rerolling the cubes cheaper it would be nearly perfect.

Rerolling cube? You can already buy shards at 100k each, at least on varena server, isn’t that equivalent to 100k per reroll already?

2 Likes

The mentality of some people in this thread is actually super fun.

With the future changes to the defense values, trans is more important than ever, of course people that don’t TBL/ET at all and just have 1 static main don’t see an issue on trans gears not being tradeable. Saying that the update of salus will make things easier its still not saying much. Let’s say you have at least 2 alts (1pvp main and 1pve main), both chars need trans to be optimal, the pvp one in weapons/armors, and the pve one at least in weapon (if you plan to ET), do the math in how many time do you need to trans all of your gear to be consistent in both scenarios. So yeah, for us who trans weapons we know that, unless you buy the shards, actually farming for them is slow AF. This is true for stages 3+, and this is considering having at least 5 alts to farm 1 shard per day.

So in the end, even after the salus update and even with 7 alts (2shards per day) it is still slow AF. Sure, prices might drop and w/e, but honestly, i don’t understand why people see this as an issue.

They said it. Im too lazy to look for the interview, but basically they said that they were aware of the importance of letting us reuse our gears and such and that they would consider change it for future updates, however it seems like they forgot about that.

And all of that without saying how painful it is to trans slomiki/purple hg gear that its super hard to get, just for it to be stuck in just 1 char. Just wish people tried to think outside the box for once.

2 Likes

with great greed, comes great cost!

Trascend should be removed from the game. Such a lazy and stupid mechanic

4 Likes

Funny how people who haven’t the same opinion as you seem to be close minded…

Well … I have 7 guy lv 315 still working on my 8 one
I kinda whant to transcend at least 4 or 5 of them
I only farm 1 orange weapon (Astra(2H Bow)) soo far
Also have the card and attribute to lvUp.

I’m kinda fine with how transcend is right now, Like i said, I see it as a character investement. Powerfull but also costy and not whiteout any penalty.
Otherwise, it not like i’m fully 100% vs it, I just feel it not something that is needed. If it happen, i’m not gonna complain about it nor gonna get hype.

They never said that they’re are going to do it in the interview, they said they will think about it, just that, and that’s not lying.

It’s more expensive on lower-populated servers (around 130-160k on Fedimian e.g.), but that’s not the issue. There are two reasons why cheap reroll would be better than buying it off of other players:

• it would sink away silver; aside of that’ the value of shards would drop to less than 100k, making Saalus not so good as an extra income anymore, meaning less people would actually sell their shards. This would help fight against whaling/RMTing as it would be less easy to become even stronger through transcendence;
    This would additionally sink away the silver gained through the Saalus runs themselves as most people who want the shards would reroll their cubes, thus loose most to all of the gained silver.

• the rerolling of the cube has a chance to get a blessed gem,too. If people actually had a decent reason to reroll, it would be easier to get blessed gems as you’d get more gems on average than without rerolling the cube.

Of course there is no issue, it doesn’t have anything to do with TBL or ET at all.

The reason is easy: You just have at max 6 hours to play the game on average (6 hours of sleep, 1-2 hours of eating, 8-10 hours of work/school) per day.
How the hell do you want to play with several characters to begin with?

You can,of course,alternate your characters daily to have more fun, but that’s not really efficient. But several characters every day? How do you even build that up to the point that you can just go yolo ET/TBL?

Ahhhh, I know, you’re a “Metaranger” who sets up the most effective Classecombos with optimized skillbuilds to abuse the imbalance that IMC implanted in the game, that’s why you progress this fast.

Stop complaining that it’s not easy enough for you to get everything you want. It’s a game and it’s supposed to be slow progression.

Also stop arguing with PVP like it’s of any use. There is no benefit from doing TBL at all. PVP is the last reason why anyone would play TOS, be it the bad system, the bugged skills or the unbalance created by overpowered Swordsmen and Archers with their mounts,debuffs and ccs. These people are complaining about Revenged Sevenfold onehitting them, not taking into account that their own damage is way too high to begin with, otherwise Revenged Sevenfold wouldn’t kill them.

TBL is just to soothe peoples e-(/3^!$, nothing good comes from it; in fact, PVP content always results in the worst toxicity in communities of all games, especially MOBAs.

Let’s just look at ET as midgame content. Why do people even rush getting the gears? It’s not like in other MMORPGs where your gears get really bad every time an update extends the cap&gear choices. IN TOS, you have to wait for Rank 10 or Rank 11 gears before Solmiki gear gets outperformed by normal gear, so you can just farm it aside silver to upgrade your attributes and progress accordingly.

Play casual, have more to do, because if you rush everything there will be nothing left to do.
I think that’s what Mr. Kim actually wanted the players to do and what he meant when he stated that TOS is meant to be a casual game.

For me narrow minded people are the ones who dont even try to give an argument back and just want everything to stay the same just for the sake of it, wich can be seen in lot’s of players replys in similar threads like this one. They don’t even consider the idea and inmediatly think of it as broken. Anyways feel free to feel ofended, its 2017 so its totally normal.

Well there’s a lot of shiz in your reply but since im not trying to win/start an argument unlike you, im just gona say this about the OT.

During the daily reset event lots of players enjoyed the freedom of actually try diferent things, such freedom can only be achieved by getting rid of some dumb restrictions and allowing the players to actually enjoy their time invested in the game. Currently there are 2 mechanics that come to my mind that use this dumb restrictions, one being transceded gear and the second being the monster gems. So about this, i believe that by allowing players to transfer in team storage their transceded gears, they actually can play more chars than just the overgeared ones in diferent situations, thus making the game way more enjoyable and expanding the possibilites for them, and thus, they can try new stuff like TBL or ET (Wich its our current “endgame” besides if you like it or not)

Honestly i don’t see a win situation on a linear progession system that make players farm multiple sets with muliple chars, and lots of shards untill they get bored and quit.

5 Likes

Sink away silver is a good point. But honestly economy doesn’t work that way. For a newbie, 2 saalus run for 2 character, that’s guaranteed 400k per day, it is good money income. I would honestly sell them all if I do not plan to proceed to late game content any time soon. Also, lowering the reroll price would have almost no impact if the reroll price is about 150k, in view of in most server the price is around 100-120k. In case of less populated servers, the price of shards would just be lower.

Unless they drastically increase the rate of rolling a blessed gem, I don’t see a single reason to reroll cube. I have been playing this game for more than a year, I have only gotten two blessed gem out of the cubes.

Tldr; most newbies need silvers more than shards. They will almost always looking to sell them. Lowering reroll price won’t help, except reduce the shards price further, make it easier for the whales to transcend their items.

What’s the point of making it untradable ?
Saalus isn’t fun, difficult nor interesting. We don’t get a lot of Blessed Shards, and we need quite a lot. If you want to transcend decently one item, it requires months of farming Saalus, and that even if you have several alts, do it daily, and focus on one character.
What’s the point ? Is it seriously the only possible way to do things in TOS ? To make them boringly waste your time ?
Saalus is basically a chore: something repetitive, unenjoyable, and that you need to do.
If we needed less blessed gems, it’d make sense it’s not sharable between your own characters. But it’s seriously just a super long and boring process. There’s no point to making it character-lock. It’s the kind of restrictions that bring absolutely nothing positive.
You either remove/totally change the system or make it team-transferable.

And I’ll also always hate how it’s a game based on the idea of one “Team”, but we have so many restrictions on our own team’s items.
(Like how events are counted on a “per-team basis” yet the rewards aren’t, meaning we can’t put them in our storage… ? Just why ?)

3 Likes

-Your argument is basically… It take too much time… Imagine how much time it take to max out every single transcend item, It a pain.
(Because … really is it that necessary to have trancend 10 on every single character on every single item… And why armor buff make it a necessity now compare to before to transcend armor ? It better so NOW it need to be upgrade.)

-Player who have only 1 guy doesn’t care
(Well Like I said, I have like 7 guy and 4 I want to transcend them. You just assume, but i’m probably not better since I only have myself to say that.)

Tldr: You just want it easier, less time consuming… That is your argument over 10 line.
More text doesn’t mean it have more contents.

Whiteout proof you can basically can say anything you want under the IMC said that banner… It doesn’t make an argument. It just your word not IMC word.