Tree of Savior Forum

About Transcended gears and weapon

Go do research for yourself (it won’t hurt you trust me :hushed:), the interviews are out there and they are not hard to find :kissing_closed_eyes:. The same goes for everyone that missed it. Welp welp, talk about being narrow minded :joy: :joy:.

If that’s what you got from this, then i can’t help you son. Well, well just discovering another hidden “gem” from the forums.

Can you please stop taking everything personal to try to start a pointless argument?, i was not even talking to you/about you untill i quoted you, that was totally trow into the air (you decided to catch it and feel ofended by yourself), since most of new players don’t even care/know what the trans system is or works, and even when they figure out, most of them just skip it because its so time consuming and boring. (or they just sell the shards as @Tigris said)

This exactly. Maybe if they added a good % to get “blessed stones” from the cubes and not just shards :thinking: , nah, it’s still the same thing. Well, this game is full of silly restrictions that i don’t understand, but hopefully they will review this soon since it seems like they are updating lot’s of old stuff lately, we can only hope.

Well, he doesn’t seem to understand that there are just too many different factors also influencing his ability to get his hands on the shards faster.

Even if we can transfer all items via Team Storage, not every Class can equip every item (especially weapons/subweapons) and/or might not benefit from it at all.

There’s also the issue of optimizing the characters with cards, attributes and additional stat points which all come with a heavy time/silver investment.

This only holds true for similar characters as stated above. Instead of wanting to drift away from having several guys to invest time/silver into, he just wants people to spend even more time going to town and shove around that stupid gear from one character to another instead of finishing all runs with one character.

Tree of Saviour should shed away that “multis feed a maincharacter”-mentality and start giving players a reason to stick with the one character they like.

Gear progression is so much worse if you have to build meta xy for this and meta z for that just to build up a single character you like, and even after you built up one character, you still don’t really benefit from it because of the restrictions per character.

I can see some good and bad things about tranc. items being tradable.

Good - No need to get the same gear all over again
Bad - OP enough party with with mutliple chars of same build farming Lolo/Solmiki nonstop
^
Which is already happening, but not all players has an account with multiple overgeared chars, which means even if some does go multiple times, the clear times would be different.

What is the bad point of doing et multiple times?

More lolo/sol itens floating in the auction. lolo/sol itens geting undercuts. More players with end game itens. More people going tbl.
Lolo/sol = new new practonium (with is sold as cheap as banana).

I dont see a bad single one thing from this.

3 Likes

I prefer that rare items remains rare

I dont think anybody has time for more than more than 2 runs of any ET floors besides 5F/25F anyways, because it takes so goddamn long.

1 Like

Not being able to place transcended gear into the team WH just ensures i won’t be using that mechanic. I have and enjoy playing many different characters and the most efficient and fun way to spend my time playing is to share gear.

3 Likes

Please IMC, allow transcended gear to go through team storage… The cost to make such items is very high. It is totally weird that it can not be shared anymore among my chars just because they have been transcended.

Think about It IMC.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.