Tree of Savior Forum

About the In-game Market Price Range category

We would like to hear from you.
Feel free to give constructive feedback and suggestions for the price ranges for items on the in-game market.
Let us know if there are any items that you think need price adjustments or hinder your gaming experience.

Reminders :

1. Please fill in as much information as you can and give us logical reasoning so we can appropriately adjust prices if needed.

2. Please use the search function before you post your topic. You can make use of the ‘Like’ button if you’d like to show your support on another player’s topic.

3. People may have different opinions on different topics. Let’s keep this place a friendly one by treating each other with respect and courtesy.

2 Likes

It’s quite clear that you’re referring to the in-game market only. However, the topic might come up anyway so I suggest to list a forth point on whether player shops are included or not.
Regarding that, I’d say there’s only an issue with roasting as it has high production costs, low demand, it doesn’t scale and a few (ignorant) shops can easily manipulate the price sensitivity of the buyers.

Thank you for your feedback.
I’ll make a few adjustments accordingly to try and reduce confusion.
I’ve also closed the topic as this post was not meant for feedback.