Tree of Savior Forum

About the drops of Anti-Dark Bracelet Recipe

if you dropped slighty broken anti dark necklace then as CyroDoctor says its probably that anti dark bracelet recipe could drop there as both items were drop of dungeon 160.

where did you got the necklace can we know so we can try to get the bracelet?

Level 170 dungeon from common monsters.

do you mean this one:

Grade Blue item:

or this one (Grade White item):

because if it the grade blue item recipe, was always drop frm dungeon 145, and then we would still on the same place because the grade white necklace (the slight broken) was a drop of dungeon 160 along with anti dark bracelet recipe

still no confirmationā€¦sad

Itā€™s the blue recipe.

aww :confused: it always dropped in dungeon 145 (now 170) so pretty much no one know where it drops even korean boards dont said anything about it, its impossible to craft revhisan bracelet and necklace now.

maybe everyone in this thread we should join forces and try to farm those dungeons until they drop.

dungeon 115 and 170 shouldnt drop these as they keep their original drops, dungeon 200 have the removed dungeon 175 recipes in their cubes (ignition and maybe aias)

i will try to farm dungeon 140 (previous 130) and see if i get recipe drop there i suspect those recipes where moved to dungeons which didnt have any drops frm monsters, maybe also dungeon 230 (previous 200) or even dungeon 88 should have the recipes. but one person alone its a high task that may take time to achieve until find which way the recipe its obtained if either drop frm monster or cube reroll

4 Likes

So far i did 4 230 full runs and didnā€™t drop anything :frowning: i also havenā€™t found where the cube drops from 160 dungeons are now, because most likely the bracelet is in the same dungeon.

i will do another 6 runs in dungeon 140, then sunday im going to move to dungeon 88, and then 230. some of my friends says should drop in hunting grounds due ignition recipe dropping from ice vubbe wizard (and i honestly dont know if these drop it really since i never got one recipe from the vubbes in crystal mines lot 2) but i dont know, i feel wouldnt drop there.

1 Like

Nothing on KR websites nor Reddit, jesusā€¦

1 Like

I have a feeling farming dhrag bracelet is now faster than trying to farm this bracelet recipe.

Since we still donā€™t know where it dropsā€¦or it has really poor drop rate

1 Like

With our blessed current drop rate that makes sense, unfortunatelyā€¦

[details=.]
Even if I still prefer rhevisan bracelet[/details]

1 Like

BUMP! We need to bump thissssssssssssssssssss

The hunt for one piece is on.

1 Like

@Staff_Yuri = Roger?

DREAMINā€™

got 2 in LV170 dungeon

2 Likes

you sure it was not the broken version? everyone mistakes the two.

1 Like

This ā– ā– ā– ā–  was definitely removed from the game. Nice job IMC.

3 Likes

what you got was this:

what we want its the recipe of this item (which dont drop as item, instead drop as recipe):

its easy to mistake them because both have similar names and sadly TOSBASE dont have the item recipe page, just as bracelet.

people, Please stop saying ā€œi drop thisā€ without take a look at the item if its or not, if you got it please take a screen from the mob you got it from the adventure journal. or if somehow this one drop ā€œfrom cubeā€ then screen from the cube which drop it.

at this point i believe the item isnt implemented i spent my 2 weeks vacation running dungeon: 80, 140, 200 and 230 and not luck so pretty much this item was removed despite whatever yuri says.

2 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri Please get someone to look at this.

I agreeā€¦ bbbbuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmppppppppppppp!!!

The search for the one piece is on!!!1111