Tree of Savior Forum

About the drops of Anti-Dark Bracelet Recipe

Hi,

As many of you guys know before, the recipe of anti-dark bracelet used to drop in lv160 dungeon. Since it is removed now, where can I find the the recipe of anti-dark bracelet?

I’ve tried lv170 (lv145 before where the “broken” anti-dark bracelet dropped from) and lv140 but can’t find any of them.

Hope anyone could help, thanks!

2 Likes

@ZeroFoxGiven :slight_smile:

i think its better to tag the staff since nobody in game, forum or reddit know where to get those recipes.

nobody in orsha know where to get those items and neither they are in market (i still have my 2 slighty broken anti dark necklaces and i can sell them for a bit price higher than what they used to get sold because they also nobody know where it drops now since its also a 160 dungeon drop.

1 week after the anti dark bracelet recipe was sold in orsha (3m) and yet there isnt more in market due nobody its getting it.

@Staff_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines

4 Likes

We really need a solution on this.

bump Q_Q ``````````````````

Bumping because I need to know too.

Imo I found one this weekend in new 170DG - need to check when back from work.

you probably refeer to this one, because that one keeps dropping (since it always dropped in dungeon 145 now 170) :

OP its looking for this one (as well many of us):

which used to drop as recipe in dungeon 160 (now removed) and since staff didnt tell us where now drop it since dungeon was removed with HG patch nobody know where to get it.

also if someone will keep bumping this thread please tag the staff to call their attention and address this matter because they have should added in the patch notes the new location of these items.

STAFF please we need the info on how to get the anti dark bracelet recipe because its part of the Rhevisan Bracelet ingredient, and we cant craft it due the lack of knowledge of where to drop this item now.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines

2 Likes

I should have bought all those rhevisan bracelets when I had the chance.

1 Like

Bumping since staff are around.

STAFF please we need the info on how to get the anti dark bracelet recipe because its part of the Rhevisan Bracelet ingredient, and we cant craft it due the lack of knowledge of where to drop this item now.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

Just tell us if it is supposed to be rare drop now. Or does it even drop?

Accidentally removed from the game. Classic IMC move.

4 Likes

We cannot tell you regarding the content issue … but yes it is rare.

4 Likes

that dont help since we dont even know where to start, even you can tell you if it even a drop from a mob from dungeon or HG? or cube drop? that way people could start doing their hunting without the need to recurring staff.

most of the games tell where such rewards where moved if the instance were suchs item drop are removed, this only make the item being ignored due the lack of info. and thats not how you keep your players around

this is the reason why you keep losing players, the lack of respect behind “we cant tell you” @Staff_yuri this what players also complain, the lack of transparency when from start this deserved to be announced that those items either where moved to other instances or removed from game.

8 Likes

We just got IMC ´ed again guys, keep going IMC :smiley:

3 Likes
  • Removed the following dungeons: Collapsed Residential Quarters, Thorny Vines Forest Dungeon, Deep Underground Prison (items previously obtainable at these dungeons will now drop from other instanced dungeons).

She literally just confirmed its existence. :confused:

2 Likes

UP!
We need answers! grr :rage:

3 Likes

Edit: mistook bracelet for necklace.

but thats necklace not bracelet but i guess both should drop from same place.

You’re right, my bad.