Tree of Savior Forum

About the Bot Reports category

BOTS in Spring Light Woods

Map Location: Spring Light Woods

Server: [SEA] Telsiai

Bot Names: Jay China_ and Xuuu

Time: 24/7

Monitored them for hours, same patterns and manners of attack all the way, especially Jay China_ who channel hops like sh!t

GMs Please kindly check the Map and Look into this bot issue.

Thank you!

Server: ORSHA
Team name: Jackce Jackcc
Evidence: I kept talking to him, and the way he moves has a pattern, everytime killed a monster, he go back a few steps and kill another one.

Server: SA - Silute
Team name: 72ex
Evidence: 100% afk farming on the better Venucelo’s respawn spot (Sage Wall Recipe) - Royal Mausoleum 4F.

Server: Varena
Team name: btar
Evidence: every time i try to farm for battle bracers, i don’t miss to see these bots, they are always in tenet chruch 24/7 whatever time i come they are always there and i think it is owned by 1 person, as you can see, same class and look, i’ve reported them couple of days ago and they are still roaming free on the map.

Team name: btar, Elsiea
Evidence: every time i try to farm for battle bracers, i don’t miss to see these bots, they are always in tenet chruch 24/7 whatever time i come they are always there and i think it is owned by 1 person, as you can see, same class and look, i’ve reported them couple of days ago and they are still roaming free on the map.

Team name: Staceya

Server : Varena (SEA)

Map : Mochia Forest

Time: 9AM EDT and beyond (Bots there are more than 3 days)

Names:

compensation

Hoamaha

zdhrR

and a lot more with different channels.

Please GMs, Kindly look into this issue for fair play.
Thank you.

Ch: 05
Map: Royal Mosoleum 5F (07/07/2016 time : 17:09)
link http://www.mediafire.com/download/u0b383xzhij08qg/TOS_2016-07-07_16-57-28-081.avi

server klaipedia

this guy have been booting (afk auto atack) for mitril all the week

server Silute
name: Faisca

server: telsiai

Server: [SEA] Telsiai
map:Goddess’ Ancient Garden
teamname: kielle01

Names: Lionido(Yamateh), Leonidasse(Jackson), Soleily(Maxiliams), Chevalierll (Domineering), hlod(neer), Sparrowe(Skada)
server: Silute

please ban these cheaters … I can’t hunt there because they are botting all the day …

varena
Blacksss

Server: Fedimian
Team name: TmD_DyX (280lvl)
Evidence:

VIDEO

srsly? 9 days ago and again

Server: Fedimian
Team name: TmD_DyX (280lvl)
Evidence:

NEW video

server : [sea] telsiai