Tree of Savior Forum

About optimization announced Dec 27th, 2018

Does the optimization process announced Dec 27th, 2018 implemented in some patch or server ? I’m still experiencing stuttering; low fps; disconnect; vga error; Klaipeda; Boruta, GTW, Guild raids… Fresh install, no addons.
My specs are :
i5-4670K CPU 3.40 GHz
GTX 970
8GB ddr3 RAM
Windows 10

1 Like

It’s always going to be like this because they don’t want to start over with a modern engine to run TOS so they are trying to refill the potholes with cheap stuff and and repair again if the hole gets worse again.

Also P2W and cash grab cosmetics until IMC pulls out the life support plug :blush:.

Most of the optimization have to be done on the player’s end (On Client and Windows), where you tweak your settings to ensure the game does not overwork itself to the point where it stutters or lags heavily. From your specs, i would say those events would run pretty well after you do some self optimization

Sure those optimization patches from IMC do help over time, but max effect settings with 99 draw player count is still a dream. Unless the client is upgraded to a 64 bit.exe, i do not see the possibility of this day as the client does not draw the maximum resources from the player’s computer. After all, a 32 bit .exe is still bottle-necked to 4GB ram, and entirely CPU-dependent.

2 Likes

Could you go deep on this matter? Im running the game with deafult config and run pretty decent but im sure it can go beyter. Thank you

My pc has almost the same spec as yours. I have 80 FPS normally around 40 FPS in town. Boruta needs FPSsavior but still have around 20 fps.

1 Like

How you get more than 60 fps? Is there an option i have to uncheck? My specs are higher and can’t pass the 60 fps

change game bit per pixel for lower in user xml.and so many other stuff to boost fps.google something like fps boost for dummy post

1 Like

Should be still relevant for most part of it.

• user.xml
  • fpssavior
  • coreparking
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.