Tree of Savior Forum

About Full Moon event

I thought I was the only one (task manager or waiting 20 mins to fully shutdown)…!!

:sad:

1 Like

it is actually very easy guys. Just do all the quest starting from lv 1 quest, it will give you one fragment each time you finished it, eventhough you already lv 390.

1 Like

Is there any way to make game close passively on our end without the need of forcing it to close…

I miss just hitting exit and that was it :hey: now we have to wait for an error crash or force the task to close :heeey:

wut… miss read there, welp its the same idea, farm the fragments for future days…

I only drop the fragments from quest, all others isn’t work. I tried to drop from Dungeon, Mercenary post, Saalus, Challenge Mode and I got anything. Please, IMC, fix it!

1 Like

Easy to spam quests. Limit 5 per character.

Depressed Spirit (1) (Cobalt Forest has more, high movespeed is nice)
Big Accident (bring multihit)
The Enemy’s Smell
The Disappearance (1) (gives 3 frags!!!)

If you don’t get one of those quests, leave your party, remake and try again.

Credits to greyheim

3 Likes

Thanks for linking my guide!

Note to all readers: only the Mercenary party-quest section is still up-to-date (did not change in years). The other guide parts are outdated. I have yet to make a new guide and transfer the mercenary party-quests info, then shut down the old guide.

I recommend -The Enemy’s Smell-, it’s the easiest party quest. 5 days, 5 party quests every day and you’ll also receive the Blue-Hair colour option as a reward.

The Disappearance line will give you 3 frags and is very short, but in my opinion, I think it’s a waste to leave/create party just for a single quest.

I also recommend doing 380 raid unlock (Starry Town), and Baltinel and Mishekan Practo questlines.

the game told me that if i participate the daily moon event, i can’t participate in this one, is that correct? Owo?

when you can’t even do all the dungeon runs for your characters and yet put up an event that’s time consuming also

feelsbadmangun

D: hope no…

also, I want balloon but am poor :sad:

1 Like

me too ; w ; aside from poor internet connection XD

1 Like

I’m doing the quest, killing monsters and still not giving me the fragments. I’m at level 382 on a map of 370 and nothing … The Kupole is not enabled.

Will they extend the duration of the event due to these problems?

The event is currently bugged and will not give the mini-moon NPC. Without it, you can’t get fragments from boss monsters.

You can, however, complete quests on any character at level 50 or above and receive fragments. You can team storage them as well. Collecting 20 by doing this will allow you to complete the event for today.

IMC is aware of the issue and is working to fix it.

Event is not bugged, you just dont get the visuals. Talk to kupole and you will be able to get fragments.

Very poorly made event. Doing lv1 quests with 390 char to get those fragments is the fastest way, but it’s so boring. And reward is meh.

Btw, did you notice how at first in patch note the reward was 3x1000 pts attri, but then they’ve changed it to 5x100. So cheap.

PS: At least let us get fragments from 100+ Mission bosses, c’mon.

Once the mini-moon is fixed, this should be possible, so long as you’re within 30 levels of the boss monster. You might need to get the last hit on the monster though.

Im not sure mission bosses counts…

The amazing things is that… I noticed a sudden surge of new bots along with this event. So i recheck the event and no wonder…

1. Event for chars Lv 50++
  2. Tradeable blessed shard and sweet dumplings
  3. Up to 50++ shards and sweet dumplings per ID (the whole duration of event, 27 days -cmiiw- )

Oh well

1 Like

I’m too dumb to figure this out. Anyone can give a step-by-step on this guide? I gathered 20 full moon fragments and talked to the kupole, and all 20 fragments disappeared without getting anything in return.

The issue’s been known to devs for 18h+ and still not fixed? o_o(Does this mean that we’re gonna be compensated once more?)
@4lkruzeth The NPC is bugged, man. Devs have been workin’ on it for over 12 hours.