Tree of Savior Forum

About Brasil Server

Hello, i saw an announcement saying it will have a Brazilian Sever.

Q:I will be able to play the brazilian server on steam or just on Level Up because i bought the 50$ DLC.

Edit:This Servers will be available on the founder’s launch ? not only the Brazilian the Latin American too.

You can play on steam at the international server.
If you want to play at the brazilian server you need to wait till LUG gives more info about it.

I cant edit my post so i’ll add it here.

I already ready everything about the Brazilian server from Level Up Games and the Latin America Server. but i need some answers here.

Q:i bought the 50$ DLC on my steam account and i already know that i will not be able to transfer to Brazil Server.Where the Latin America Server is hosted, i want to know if my ping will be high or not.I live in Sao Paulo, can you tell me ± my ping. like 40-50 ms…

Q:It will be possible to play the Brazilian version through steam? because the majority of the new topics about the Brazilian Server is that. the DLC rewards are good and i think in Brazil we will dont have an pre-pruchase to receive additional content.and i already bought mine through Steam.if i do not have lag in Latin Servers for me is ok.

Q:if you guys decide to let us from Brazil transfer accounts the focus on updating content, events, will be all the same in all servers or your focus is on the Steam Servers ?

I want to play ToS so much but things like that, makes me a little bit scared if i will have a proper gameplay.

Q. … i want to know if my ping will be high or not.

Q:It will be possible to play the Brazilian version through steam?

Q:if you guys decide to let us from Brazil transfer accounts the focus on updating content, events, will be all the same in all servers or your focus is on the Steam Servers ?

Idk if the LUG and Steam servers will receive updates at the same time.

1 Like

Thanks for the fast reply. the only thing that i cant do is test my ping because Amazon host is in USA and they said will have a Latin American Server depending on the location of the host my ping can be low. or is that i was expecting

There is not going to be a Latin America server on Steam.

The only Latin America server will be the LUG one.

If you are talking about your ping to the LUG server, then ya, I don’t think you can test that now. I would expect it would be similar to the ping US players are getting to the Steam server - so about 40-80 ms. Don’t hurt me if I am wrong though :worried: