Tree of Savior Forum

A wipe is comming

or not? I would like to know what you, IMC, will do againt those players whose abuse crash channel , infinite upgrading without fail,etc

1 Like

Simple. Instead of wiping servers, they make the rank 8 classes invalidate all current META forcing everyone to reroll… which, apparently, is exactly what they are doing.

No matter what it is,a wipe won’t be what happens.The game is struggling as is and punishing all of us for a few bad apples would basically be the final nail in their coffin.

16 Likes

I wouldn’t mind an item/silver wipe, if it would remedy the situation.

It won’t.

1 Like

sure they will not wipe anything because the exploit happened long time ago

I hope the server crashes and burn.

3 Likes

They won’t wipe, if they wipe a huge amount of players will just pack and go. The best action IMC can do now is to implement harsher punishes to the abusers. Either IP ban them or just wipe all their characters to lv1 and no items/gear.

13 Likes

What a â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  click and bait thread.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

1 Like

Not a wipe, an item rollback is what’s needed… Every item over +12 with 40%+ potential left needs to be manually checked as well, and past transactions of those items tracked back to the makers.
Quite unlikely to ever happen, but oh well…
@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines jeeeeez… don’t let this escape the maintenance window, now that it’s out in the wild, more people will try it and previous abusers will find ways to cover their backs.

4 Likes

No. IMC won’t wipe even they can. The bug exploiters are just the minority. What they should do is focusing on tracking and punishing those exploiters. I believe their development team can do this easily (but I’m not sure if they wil do or not :unamused:)

A wipe would kill off what’s left of the game.

Yeah their exploiting to upgrade gear, and yeah IMC is dumb for letting something like that slide for so long, but the actual impact is not really much.

Especially not when the level cap is getting increased, and especially not when people don’t have lolopanther wep’s yet/etc.

But it does still suck.

There is absolutely no need for a wipe. Punishing the entire playerbase for this would certainly be the final nail in the coffin. It is far too obvious who is abusing these bugs too. I really don’t even know why they’re bothering to do it when they will get caught and permabanned.

Just make all items untradable for god’s sake. The trade system is just to bs right now that we cant call it a trade system.

That way nobody can take advantage of it.

dammit , got baited again.

Yep they announce it there will a wipe:

1 Like

You might wanna edit that topic title to something that’s actually true or rephrase it into a question like “is a wipe coming?” or add that “or not?” into the title.