Tree of Savior Forum

A wipe is comming

LMAO. It will take a while and i will probably get an copy and past reply.

1 Like

Help us @STAFF_Amy, you’re our only hope.

Or they could start a poll asking how many players wants a new server, if the demand is high enough, why not, Some gold buyers will stay in the old server because yeah, they bought items/silver with real money. Other players would likely stay simply because they think they spent too much time/money to change server.

Abuers would be in a dilemma of leaving their cheats behind or starting from a scratch leaving their cheats behind.

Personally ive spent quite a dime, and i dont mind moving server if it means a hopefully cleaner server. Old progress doesnt mean much when people just cheat anyway.

Depending on how it would go, the older servers may even die because players moved to the “cleaner” servers over time.

But ofcourse for anything to happen, IMC has to fix their bugs first regardless. Else the same abuse would just repeat all over again.

1 Like

New servers when Orsha is already dead? :o

I wouldn’t wanna relevel anyways, too much work. I’m American, we can’t handle too much work.

2 Likes

A really good idea! A new server that you couldn’t even transfer to, and a merge of all the old, tainted servers into one huge steaming wreck. The only people who wouldn’t move are the people with massive cheat fortunes.

It’s like a server wipe lite, with raspberry flavor.

WIPE Poll NOW!

At the current state, my opinion says Klaipeda server and Orsha server should migrate already.

the problem is…A new server with the SAME engine and all these bugs that exist since beta will have the same ending =/

1 Like

now i have to reroll when OTHER people fk up their chars? GG

3 Likes

well, as i said by the end of my post

Its not like i suggest a wipe or removal of the older servers with certain players in mind, but you cant seriously expect imc to catch ALL abusers, even if they clean the servers from the “cheat items” some will still remain for sure. But hey, if im wrong, Win-Win everyboy happy.

I personally rather start from 0 on a new server once the bugs are fixed, depending on how swift IMC is.

Not like this will happen anyway.

ah i can just see it now

anyone who actually spent time to level a hard character will be gone

1 Like

Bots that dont get banned.

Bugs that dont get fixed.

Cheaters that dont get wiped.

People that dont get justice.

Channels that dont get stabilized.

Servers that dont get shut down.

A game that doesnt get closed.

2 Likes

I like your profile picture. Where does it come from ?

1 Like

My fav char Momotarou from “Free! Eternal Summer.” :3

1 Like

let me just wipe those tears with these leggings

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I got you covered.

4 Likes

he got lucky, because its possible to get it to +9000 without fail. that means mostly likely somebody managed it.

Don’t you get it, lucky men.

This threAd screams “ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!”

I just wanna know who’s supplying the explosives though

3 Likes