Tree of Savior Forum

A wipe is comming or not? The comunnity

A wipe is comming or not? The comunnity diserve to know.

Dont leave us in the dark, WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL PRONUNCIATIN IMC???

Me and my friends are felling unmotivated since we heard about that tp/token exploited.

And you certainly did not read the announcement thread.

Let me help you.

They never mentioned there would be a wipe, assume there won’t be any.

1 Like

IMC also never said that a meteor was going to be falling on the planet earth 10 years from now composed of fractured rocks from Ganymede and Mars.

IMC WE DEMAND OFFICIAL ANNOUCMENT ON THIS MATTER.

4 Likes

I don’t believe there will be… since they offer team transfer… what’s the use of team transfer if they plan to wipe anyway. so much for those developers who did work a lot to make it possible.

2 Likes

I demand an official statement from you about that meteor 10 years from now though. bear in mind if you are wrong I will sue you for every penny to your name.

And please, the both of you, say “I demand/want” not “we” or “us” - don’t try to make me look like an idiot by association.

Duly noted. I will also hold off on judgment for IMC’s lack of response on the alien invasion happening 15 years from now, per your directive.

1 Like

Don’t feed the troll, thanks! :blush:

IMC remained silent about WW2 when it happened. I don’t expect them to have a say in this matter either D:

Quoted for truth.

//20 characters

the end.
the official pronunciation was weeks ago.

why would they wipe, when nothing affected the economy anyway?
THAT 48 HOUR MARKET HOLD YOU ALL CRIED ABOUT STOPPED ANY SALES FROM ACTUALLY GETTING THROUGH!

no, we definitely won’t try to make you look like an idiot by association. you certainly don’t need any associates to help with that :smiley:

IMO

This is a serious problem, and this is my suggestion:

1.WIPE All servers ( This is not a exclusive exploit for Brazil/ORSHA players, this bug can be made in paypal option).
2.Refund all TP itens and Gifts for all players.
3.Give more 30 days to exclusive early access for players, because WE PAYD FOR IT.

1 Like

Lets flood the forum until they release a official annoucment.

Stop being so dramatic. There won’t be a wipe.

The 48 hour collection period doesn’t apply to Tokens, which is the assumed item sold by the exploiters. On top of that this has been happening since day 1; they’ve had plenty of time to move silver

Official announcement? You’re late since they announced it a lot earlier but you weren’t around maybe or never payed attention to announcements.

AHAHAHAHAHAH :smiley:

well now i feel stupid.

uhm, yea, that’s super relevant. that “update” was 26 days ago; mar 22. at the bottom.

that said, i still think everyone is stupid for panicking about a wipe weeks into release.
if IMC -does- decide to wipe, freaking out won’t help anyone.
if IMC decides NOT to wipe, the freaking out didn’t help anyone.