Tree of Savior Forum

A tricky way to get your 10★ boss card

For this you need at least

• 1 Free character slot
  • 1 Trustworthy friend

It takes around 6~9 hours to grind from 1★ to 10★ or 3 cards every 20~30min but it can be done without dealing with player competition or daily resets.

The goal is to make a new character, obtain 3 early boss cards and feed them to your beloved templeshooter that you transfered to your alt thanks to your loyal friend.

If your alt is in possession of the desired card but wins against your friend, feed these cards to your desired one and try again, if your friend is running short on cards, he can also make an alt this way.

Start

• Make a new swordman in Klaipeda, skip intro
  • Ask the knight to teleport you to Klaipeda

Klaipeda

• Clear the main quest
  • Talk to the templar master
  • Pray to the fountain
  • Talk to the item merchant
  • Talk to the accessory merchant
  • Head toward East Siauliai Woods

East Siauliai Woods

Learn the skill Thrust, and level it whenever you have spare time.
I recommend putting stats points into DEX.

• Clear the main quest
  • Talk to Knight Aras
  • Head south, a cutscene quest will be triggered, defeat the 4 pokubus
  • Talk to Knight Aras
  • Head north and defeat Popolions until you receive the quest item
  • Talk to Operations Officer
  • Head north for a cutscene quest, defeat the vubbes
  • Return to Operations Officer
  • Talk to the Search Scout
  • Defeat the Vubbe Fighter, you can just thrust him to death before he attacks even once with decent ping
  • Return to the Search Scout
  • Return to Knight Aras, this will trigger a cutscene quest, defeat monsters
  • Return to Knight Aras
  • Head to Miners Village

Miners Village

• Clear the main quest
  • Talk to Miners Village Mayor, choose the sword or mace and equip it whenever you have free time
  • Head to the vubbe outpost to the east of the map and save Vaidotas
  • Return to Vaidotas in the village, use warpstone to shorten the travel
  • Explose the wagons and kill or wait until quest timer is out, I recommend killing monsters since you need to be level 10 and I favor saving exp cards to restaure stamina
  • Enter the Crystal mine

Crystal Mine 1F

• Talk to Vaidotas
  • Inspect the stack of red crystals to trigger the Cyclops boss battle, you must be at least level 10, dodge his first punch then spam Thrust he will shoot then do another punch but he will be dead by then, or learn Pain Barrier and spam without care
  • Head to the 3rd Passage Purifier and attempt to repair it
  • Head to 2F this will trigger Specter Monarch boss battle, this one is a long battle, do your best

Crystal Mine 2F

• Run straight to 3F

Crystal Mine 3F

• Run straight to the stack of red crystals to the far north east of the map
  • Inspect the stack of red crystals to trigger the Netherbovine boss battle, you must be at least level 12, dodge his first tackle then spam Thrust
  • Choose a convenient job advancement to warp yourself back to Klaipeda and start cardbattle

There are many ways you can learn to make the process faster but to be honest it feels like speedgaming it’s not boring with low ping.
Result : http://imgur.com/4nqW3Us

Good luck fellow sorcs.

Or you could just find a couple of these and ask if they can give you the cards you need. It would take less than 30 mins depending on how many chars your friends have around Lv 100.

Just rush lvl 190 dungeon everyday

1 Like

Can you still do this now?

Dont think this is a thing anymore.

Last post was on may20 lol so no it doesnt work anymore.

Afaik they removed boss card drops from the leveling process.

At least i think i’ve read it.

Yes they’ve removed it.

it doest anymore after the latest patch. tried it immediately after the patch. haha! but i was able to use this to level up two cards to 10 stars. and got around 10k per run. 3cards +10 k per run aint bad. :slight_smile:

Hi, so now new character cannot obtain any card from mission quest anymore?