Tree of Savior Forum

A strategy for dealing with the P2W cube

Like I mentioned before.
It’s the same thing you see in all those mobile games like Clash of clans, farmville, etc.
People pay for the convenience because the base game lures them in and then offers impractical time restraints on them unless they pay money.

Really though. If you think the difference between +11 and +15 will be enough to keep people from getting in groups for ET, and not expierence, build, and ability you are mistaken. If anything, it’ll allow more people to attempt ET(through gear levels or confidence from gear levels). Note, that if you are worse geared than a player in any instance, you are directly benefitting from their gear being better.

The new hunting ground stuff can easily have 15-20 potential, which makes hitting +11 pretty feasible, and a decent chance at +15.

The majority of the weapons from the anvils cannot rented the market without a huge loss from players choosing the weapons over gems, since these items are likely to be transcended.

Again, its doomsaying. The short term impacts are going to be more extreme than the long term impacts, but it will be interesting to have a direct way for a lot of players(myself included) and staff to observe exactly how much people spend on a sanctioned way to buy silver via TP and how little it will effect the overall market.

I’m generally a whale towards MMO games. I’ll pay out the ass to cover my character in sprinkles, but not if that means I have to buy the affordable gacha cube to maybe get a chance at my sprinkles. With the old TP Shop, I could pick up all the cosmetics I wanted and be done with it but instead I’ve been abstaining from buying TP (besides for token) and buying everything off market with silver from the real gacha whales.

so many cry… rofl

Not really, you see whales need players to kill in pvp so they can feel special, winning in pve really means 0 in most mmorpgs. Here is a good video why p2w is bad. IMC needs to watch this. They will learn something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.