Tree of Savior Forum

A really explained Wiz3/Ele3/War1 guide

Do you ever feel Wiz3/Ele3 might need some SP recov ?? I always run out of mana pretty fast like 30% of a dungeon im already oom ;<

Headgear will give you some SP recovery. Donā€™t waste sp on spamming skills. Should have no issues with moderate pot use.

@devieskho
Hmm I really donā€™t now anything about musket damage. But after seeing some of their skills, I think they canā€™t outdps us. And if (a big if) in someway, they output, probably it isnā€™t so hard.

@mikhail.buechler
Never saw something like this in any guide of ToS. Lolo set is the best gear endgame. But really hard to get it.

@sakrayx
Hmm, when the dg is really big I do run out of mana either. But, if you donā€™t want to buy some potions, ask to your group If you can sit down for a minute or two, wizards recover mana when sit pretty fast.

Thanks! I was more of looking for different gear breaks to aim for at certain levels, like what kind of equipment should I try to get at level 120, 170, etc.

Why Warlockā€™s Pole of Agony level 4 only? I thought that was the most damaging skill for Warlock?

2 min CD - 4 is ok

/20 char

You really need to think about that when reach 170.
Many of end gear can get at this range. Ofc, except lolo.

2x Wizard Bracelets forā€¦ welā€¦ bracelets?
Catacombs Club for weapon
Roxona Gloves, Pants, Boots, Robe
Max petamion for necklace
Ledas OR Otrava OR Aias for shield
Karacha OR Venom for dagger

Hi, I wanna ask if build balance for PVE & PVP stats, is viable go Wiz3>Ele3>Thauma , full int. use Transpose for more CON or do it balance between INT & CON.

Dont get catacumb club if youre dps warlockā€¦
Unless you miraculously get the recipe as drop

@mikhail.buechler

Item suggestion for DPS warlock:

Wizard Bracelet/Archmage Bangle - Bracelets Slot
Igniton (Burn Effect Bugged ATM)/Maga Rod/Circle Rod/Superior Corona Rod (Cheap and accessible) - Main Weapon Slot
Roxona Set/Virtov Set
Animus/Max petamion - Necklace Slot
Arde/Karacha/Venom - Sec. Weapon Slot

For more info: All meta wizard items drop location

EDIT: Item list Updated, Link to ā€œmeta wizard items drop locationā€ topic added.

3 Likes

Ignition/circle?
Ignition is bad and circle is lol

Cause its too expensive and pitiful dmg. Just get to lv 220 and buy corona.
Circle is 3x more expensive than ignition

Edit, you cant get lolopanther atm

Ok, tranpose change int into con, right?
If you go full con, when you use tranpose youā€™ll hit like a truck, but die like a paper.
You should balance in a scale of 3:1 int:con. And when going pvp/gvg, use transpose for donā€™t get ohko.
But like I said, never played pvp, soā€¦ i can be pretty wrong. xD

question guys: Do you always run Sac/Blessing/Weapon buff or never?

I feel just having MM (pre ele1) my killing time is so slowā€¦any thoughts?

edit: Also, a 101 ele told me to use the Cafri set until lv 100? is that right?

Always buy Sac/Bless/Asp buffs since they are cheap and u can earn back that silver in mins.

Been using plate armor since it gives more HP and p.def. Save up for an Arde Dagger, it will helps alot.

thatā€™s true, good call :slight_smile:

I was doing that as well, but omg been using Cafri last hour and it is GOOD 0_0 Likeā€¦insane. instead of 400ā€™s auto, its like 700-800, canā€™t sneeze at that, and Iā€™ve +6ā€™d all of it, so im only at 20 less phys def than my plate set, granted ive got about 200 hp less, but so worth!

Why not? Catacombs has MUCH higher base damage than ignition with Aoe ratio and +hp.

when you upgrade (enhance) its +physical instead of magical

what abou gems? which ones to use?

I keep having slight SP problems do you guys run full cloth set for the SP or do u use Plate for HP anyways?