Tree of Savior Forum

A really explained Wiz3/Ele3/War1 guide

Summarizing a bunch of end game gear, heres how benefits translate into stats. (im converting property dmg into matk to simplify things, but it really is a little different because of elemental resistanc instead of Mdef e and multi hits)

• 2*Wizard Bracelets ~ 32 EINT for 1.7M
  • Animus ~ 43 EINT for 5~8M
  • 3*Headgear with > 40 Matk ~ 60 EINT
  • +7 Circle rod ~ 182 EINT + 8 CON
  • +7 Lolopanther rod ~ 270 EINT
  • Arde/Karacha Dagger: ~ 76 EINT
  • Venom ~ 89 EINT + 14 CON (it does a lot less damage on Plate Armor tho)
  • +7 Lolopanther staff ~ 313 EINT + 11 CON
  • 2*Lvl 6 Blue Gem ~ 25 EINT

Where EINT stands for Effective INT, its somewhat what compares to 1 distributable stat point in INT at high levels (e.g. 1 EINT ~= 2matk). Is this somewhat correct?

If it is, then the maximum realistic from gear (no lolopanther) value would be 32 + 43 + 60 + 182 + 89 + 50 (4 blue gems) = 456 EINT

At lvl 280 with 30 bonus points, to get to 15k HP (61 invested CON points, totallizing 100 CON with Circle/Venom) gives you 248 EINT points to spare in comparison. Or if you get Virtov Plate set (which drops from dungeon lvl 240, and adds ~3.8k HP) you can get to 15k HP with only 13 points invested in CON (totalling 42 CON with Circle Rod/Venom), leaving you with 296 EINT.

I dont think its possible to get lolopanther weapons unless you can beat 20F
Also dont forget your HP increases quite a bit with your lv. So its much less than 219 EINT

Thanks, editted for a more realistic setting. Do you think Virtov Plate set is reasonably easy to get, since it drops from lvl 240 dungeon? Or its hard as hell/no one does it?

Iā€™ve been using http://www.tosbase.com/tools/stat-calculator/ with level 280 and rank 7 when trying to figure out these numbers, no idea if the simulator itself is correct tho.

In terms of damage comparison in above gear to a FULL CON, going FULL INT (13 CON) gives about 65% more dmg (ignoring enemy defense, it would be even higher if you factor defenses) than an FULL CON. However, a FULL CON would have about 306% HP of a FULL INT (46k instead of 15k).

So in answer to if FULL INT does that much more dmg when compared to a FULL CON, according to those numbers above I would say yes, it does make a big difference. And the difference grows if you have subpar gear. However a FULL CON build can use shields and have ridiculous block and HP, while still providing somewhat reasonable DPS (1/1.65 = ~ 60%).

Sure, they just wouldnt be called ā€˜dpsā€™ lol

For a 75%CON/25%INT build would a dagger or ledas shield be better?

I know, I just wanted to do some theorycrafting on how big the gap would be, considering many topics say FULL CON wiz is okay because you get a bunch of dmg from gear. From those numbers however > 65% difference is quite a lot :smiley:

question since Iā€™m following this guide (which rocks btw!)

Would you guys spam your lv 3/4 cards to get to Ele 1 asap?

Iā€™m LOVING magic Missile, but I want to get some aoe happening asap!

edit: Also, is the cloth passive bugged? it says 4/4 cloth items = more sp, but my sp doesnā€™t change when im wearing full cloth; my magic DEF does, but not sp or sp recoveryā€¦

Ele 1 feels weak. Iā€™ve used magic missile more than anything else. Weird enough, but Prominence is actually kinda good in lvl 1 with no attributes when surrounded. At Ele 1 eletrocute hits few enemies, and hail hits nothing for a lot of the time. Magic Missile will be your most reliable skill for clearing mobs in Ele 1 sadly.

Im on Ele 2, and now things are getting better. Hail 10 with freeze attribute, Meteor and more targets for Eletrocute rocks.

So I wouldnā€™t be in a hurry to get to Ele. Regarding cloth, I believe you need to buy cloth mastery for it to work. Sp recovery doesnā€™t changes tho.

where to get circle rod?

Hey ^^
I wouldnt rush to ele1. Magic missile is still the best. I find electrocute very usefull for when MM is down.
Prominence is amazing if u can get many mobs and run around.
Hail is good at bosses only.

Also. The cloth mastery for sp is for 3 piece? so if u remove ur 4th piece u might not see a difference. ( the increase in sp is from 2nd to 3rd piece)

Dont worry about rushing the early lvs, quests will take you easily up to 130. Start saving cards from lv 6-7. I wouldnt use any starting from 130 all the way to around 165, which means you have to grind those lvs.
About prominence. I would put any points into it unless you can afford a stat reset later on or have a point into a skill youre never going to use. It might seem decent as a filler skill, but diving into a group of enemies after 250+ for some negligible bit of dps is the last thing youll be doing. Still, some people will say extra dps is extra dps. At the end of the day its up to you. If youre gonna take a point tho take it from meteor.

Awesome, thank you guys :slight_smile: Yeah, feels like it would be double efficient to kill if I had one more active (like hail/elec) other than MM.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Lol guys, thx for all replies. Iā€™ll read and answer every question :slight_smile:

@Arkova
Hail scales highly with level. At lvl 15 youā€™ll hit hard against group of monsters or bosses.

@SeyrenCF
Tks for the damage formula explanation =)

@yyang_umd
As I said before, iā€™ll testing warlock atm, and I donā€™t like only theorycraft, so when I reach higher lvls im going to updated the warlock part

@teonimesic
Going to put all these items in the gear part, tks for been so helpful!

@sakrayx
Ledas shield brings so much to the table when we r talking about leveling solo because it gives 100 ~ elemental damage, plus the beneficts from using a shield as block rate etc etc. Im not sure, but block rate/defense scales with con right? So, probably if you r focusing on a con oriented build, ledas shield would be more useful.

@markbedford28
Ele1 does not bring to much to rush using all ur cards. To be honest, ele1 sux a lot. Not as wizard2, but your skills r meh, and you mm still ur source of damage.

1 Like

I would really like to see a post by you on stat optimization vs. item building. You could compare popular item/stat builds like full con + plate, full int + plate, full con + cloth, etc. Also, you could suggest builds of your own.

Iā€™m building towards a PvP/Occasional PvE W3>E3>Warlock. I was feeling really squishy, so I started investing a lot on CON and plate mastery (witch I donā€™t even know the benefits on maximun hp, simply because I canā€™t find it online) after I got 145+ EINT (stats only, around 270+ total int). I could really use some help and you seem to know alot about this matter.

I know a lot of people that have similar issues/doubts, so I believe a detailed post about this subject would be highly apreciated by the Mage comunity.

JUST DO IT

Will try to do it :). My biggest issue is that I kinda of like a lot of builds, so I have ATM 7 characters 65+, but only 3 of them are above 100, so I donā€™t have that much in game data at higher levels, it would be more theorycrafting than anything else. I do have extensive testing on all classes at lower levels tho :smiley:, and expend way too much time reading and thinking about this game.

Regarding plate armor, if you use 3 pieces you get 5% dmg reduction and 32HP per mastery level, and if you wear 4 pieces you get an additional 10% damage reduction (and extra stamina yay?). So if you master it (lvl 50) you get the equivalent of 16 ECON worth of hp in total. One important thing is that the bonus doesnā€™t works if your armor is broken, so its very important for it to not break, as you will lose defense and max HP.

Leather is kinda useless, since the evasion it adds is useless unless you already have some points in DEX to be able to actually evade enemies on the same level, and Cloth isnā€™t as good in PvE because Wiz already have reasonable Mdef and it doesnā€™t increases sp recovery, so you will have to bonfire/pot recover sp anyway.

Just Curious, i am making a wiz3/ ele1 atm, at lvl 104
I have heard from some of my friends that AA Archer - Musket outdps us in terms of killing a world boss, is it correct?
Great guide here ā€¦

Hello, thanks for the guide. Do you know where I can find an endgame BIS (Best In Slot) list for Wiz3 Ele3 Warl3?