Tree of Savior Forum

A quick post about "Wild Nature"

Because searching the forums yielded little results outside of some generally accepted things, and I didn’t feel like reviving my damage formula thread since it’ll be outdated soon enough.

I’ll be listing stuff most people know, but also stuff you might not. Also, seism is black magic, ok?

• Wild Nature :
    +6% Damage per stack, Skill Modifier or Common Modifier for the current formula (would only really matter which for Stomping Kick so I can’t be bothered to check which it is)
    5 stacks : +30%.

• Embowel :
    2 seconds of stun per stack (0.5 in PvP)
    5 stacks : 10 seconds (2 in PvP)
    Incredibly underrated. 10 seconds of stun is insane. Of course, shame we can’t stun bosses, but for normal mob killing…so much more room to breathe, and so much time to Pounce. See Pouncing for more.

• Stomping Kick :
    Range increased by “2” per stack.
    5 stacks : 10 range increase
    Doesn’t really do much, just makes the hitbox more lenient.

• Cleave :
    +10 Crit per stack on Cleave’s buff effect
    5 stacks : +50, for a total of +100 Crit from the buff.
    Already really nice, and will be even more valuable post-renewal when Crit Rate is much more scarce.

• Helm Chopper :
    +7% Stun Rate per stack
    5 stacks : 35% Stun Rate increase
    The stun chance was already at LEAST 50% so this just makes it more consistent. Nothing huge.

• Seism (Oh boy)
    At 5 stacks, increases hit count from 3 to 5…
    is what they’d like you to believe. But we all know Seism is a fake multihit. So what exactly happens? Beats me : their spaghetti code probably does something really weird. What I do know is that it increases Seism’s damage by 113%, Target Modifier (so it’s additive to Seism’s own 70% and armor and stuff). Sound like a weird number? Yeah don’t ask. It’s completely accurate after like a billion tests on 20 different monsters, so there you go. 113%. Who even knows what’ll happen here post-renewal. I sure don’t.

• Giant Swing
    Each wild stack applies double to this skill. So instead of 6%, it gains 12% per stack, for a total of 60% at 5 stacks instead of the usual 30%. The patch notes about 2 months ago (and the translations from korea) were pretty misleading for this, implying it doubled the skill damage, but it’s nothing that complicated.

• Pouncing
    +6% chance for additional damage on stunned targets
    5 stacks : +30%, for a total of 36% chance.
    Alright here we go. The best part about Wild Nature.
    Remember Embowel up there? And remember how Pouncing deals a quite ridiculous +200% (Target Mod) on stunned enemies, albeit rarely? This boosts it to 36% chance and you have TEN WHOLE SECONDS to do so. That’s a whole lotta damage for some easy mob clearing.

K that’s all it does.
Renewal wont change too much about this, except lulSeism.
Have fun.

9 Likes

“”""""""“Renewal”"""""""""

2 Likes

Talking about the damage formula change. I dont know what you’re thinking of but considering the image it was probably not that.

If you were, then the image doesn’t seem very fitting. Except for your post.

How long does it last?

Thanks for the info.

Planning on turning my Pelt2>Rod3>Shin>Murm into something like:

(Sw2 | Sw1>High1)>Barb3>Dopp3

When the new combat system comes into play.

I’m curious, what’s your reason for switching? Is the gameplay with that shin murm not that good?

Gameplay is good, I love my Murmillo, I just want something with more firepower for PvE besides bosses.

I’m also in the process of making myself a Sarkmis… Nearly 9000 Yellow Leafnuts killed, 29 Yellow Leafnut Tails.

So it’s good with bosses at least?

You can do huge amounts of damage against a boss with that build.

The same as it always has, 5 seconds. So 15 seconds accounting for overheat with 16 second downtime.

1 Like

[quote=“EternalDream, post:1, topic:357903”]
Seism (Oh boy)
At 5 stacks, increases hit count from 3 to 5…
is what they’d like you to believe. But we all know Seism is a fake multihit. So what exactly happens? Beats me : their spaghetti code probably does something really weird. What I do know is that it increases Seism’s damage by 113%, Target Modifier (so it’s additional to Seism’s own 70% and armor and stuff).[/quote]
What exactly do you mean with that?

Normal Seism is 170%.

With the 113%, do you mean one of the following
170% + 113% = 283%?
170% * (1+1.13) = 379%?
170% * 1.13 = 192%?
170 - 70 + 113 = 213%?
Or something else?

I just realized I said ‘additional’ in the post rather than ‘additive’.
It’s 100% (base damage) + 70% + 113% so 283%.

Under the current formula:

(Seism’s Skill Attack + Attack Power - Defense) * (100% + 30%) * (100% + 70% + 113%)

Where 30% = Wild Nature (5 stacks)
70% = Seism’s hidden modifier
113% = Seism’s wild modifier

Not accounting for all the excessive stuff like crits and elemental attack etc.

So with 5 Wild Nature stacks it increases in total from 170% to 367%.
That’s more than double damage, that’s quite nice.

I’ve been playing Barbgoon and it’s really awesome. Wild Nature saved Barbarian.

Since I’m a pvp memer I took Corsair c1 at rank 6, but the build is really solid, would be even better with doppel c1 at rank 6 thanks to how strong barbarian is.

Vid unavailable fam /20eon

1 Like

Does having higher levels of seism give significantly more damage?

Why would anybody go barb c3 after the Rebalance patch? :stuck_out_tongue:

Frenzy 10, C3 attributes,Giant Swing’s insane damage.

There’s plenty.

Giantswing is awfull to use and takes some time.
Its not even a Slash skill.
IT dont work on bosses too and has 60 seks CD.
Pouncing is good and the rest are buffs.

surely Skyliner+Bleed>Giantswing.

My bad. Fix’d /20warcrys